Dang Ham...

DeletedUser

well I figure that ill do the job once a day but I am not going to stress about it. My priority is the Donkey - I think I key mistake would be queueing in 3x2 hour flag searches a day.

I have needed that dam Donkey for three days now

cant wait till the GS is built

DeletedUser4431

lol i got the union flag first try on a 30 minute sesh on w2 >.> wasnt going for it though so yeah.

DeletedUser

I should have whined sooner ... right after I not only got the ham but a slingshot as well

DeletedUser

erm.. i was trying too get a crow's feather for 6 hours now, i feel your pain..

DeletedUser

I did flag on W1 for 3 days. It was such a pain and I hope I never have to go through it on W3 since I basically quit W1 and 2

DeletedUser

I've gone 2 or 3 2 hour tries without getting the ham, so i'm going to try getting a feather for a while. Don't have a quest for it yet, but quests go much quicker if you've got the items already

DeletedUser

I'm 4hours in search of Ham and still didn't get it... what a waste of energy ;)
Hope you guys are more lucky than me!! :)

Estoy

Maybe I'm a bit luckier than you, but I got mine after doing it 4 hours straight.

I hope you got yours in no time.

DeletedUser

:eek: OMG! Better yet. Now that I don't "need" a ham, I took the job to make some money and after a two-hour shift ended up getting two more!

DeletedUser618

union flag 1st try of 1 hour.........took 2+weeks of daily tries to get it on w1

DeletedUser

10 hours and no flag as yet sadly - have had good luck with everything else however. Ill keep plodding along till it get it - no fuss