Items found

DeletedUser

I just got another Figaro's Razorblade. I'd be happy if I needed the cash. As it is, I just save stuff like this as an extra savings account. I just got ambush Stagecoach too. Hoping for the Walking Stick since all the graves in the area have already been robbed and there's not much left there...

DeletedUser

As found items go they aren't valuable, but I thought it interesting that I found the same item two times in a row:

Job finished: Serving in the army Today at 3:13 AM Serving in the army

motivation.png
94%

clock.png
2 hours
dollar.png
$ 116
experience.png
132 Experience points
luck.png
crutch_accurate.png

Job finished: Serving in the army Today at 5:13 AM Serving in the army

motivation.png
89%

clock.png
2 hours
dollar.png
$ 109
experience.png
166 Experience points
luck.png
crutch_accurate.png

DeletedUser

As found items go they aren't valuable, but I thought it interesting that I found the same item two times in a row:

Been done, but it's always interesting. I found fancy leather hats twice in a row on grave robber in w3.

Nothing makes me happier than 8 hours of chasing bandits with nothing then 4 hours of hunting wolves with...

poncho_brown.png
razor.png

DeletedUser

javascript:void(0)
itemsfound5.jpg

I found a sharp machete, Precise Deringer, and Gray tie. Pretty nice load :D All from treasure hunt.

DeletedUser

how do you guys haveall this luck with treasure hunt, and in 30 hours of ambuh stagecoach all ive found is a rusty breech loader, green cotton jacket, and a rusty foil? i have 20 lp too

DeletedUser

how do you guys haveall this luck with treasure hunt, and in 30 hours of ambuh stagecoach all ive found is a rusty breech loader, green cotton jacket, and a rusty foil? i have 20 lp too
I am a level 33 hider :p I only had 16 LP when i found those items. It's just plain luck haha. I cant wait till i get grave robber. 80 labor points away though haha. Grave robber 90% luck.

DeletedUser

yet another item from treasure hunt :D a nice item to add to my charlatan set. Just need corrosive acid, Charlatan shoes and elixir now.
th2x.jpg

DeletedUser

elmyr -- How many labor points did you have??? I assume you use premium income?

In the two previous days [haven't done much today] I found $5917 worth of stuff & that is SALE price, "original" price would have been $11834. So I really like high luck jobs :-D

DeletedUser

I got:

Granmont's Pistol - Ambushing Stagecoach
Indian Feather Hat - Ambushing Stagecoach

Both with 47 lp and no premium :)

DeletedUser

49 LP and yes, you can see it in the report.

Thanks.
Forgot about the + sign :-(

PS: Any chance reports will be updated, so they show IN the report how many labor points were used for the job. Would making things a lot easier I think.