• Total voters

DeletedUser

Are there only 3 ninja fanboys in here?

Well, I guess that's allright then.

DeletedUser

right gizmo
uhh I totaly whant to post all reasons why pirates are better but BORING -.-

DeletedUser

im sorry, but i have to go with the ninjas on this one.
you just dont see the ninja. the run up behind you and slit your throat. you have to go with them or they'll shank you with their sword.
whereas if you dont vote for pirates, well you'll have a drunk man who you can hear singing terribly from a mile away, and you can smell him from about the same distance. so easy to run away.

and dont say pirates have ships, cause ninjas dont care. the run on water. i dont care what the mythbusters have to say, the mythbusters may be absolutely awesome, but they aren't ninjas, and so they dont have super ninja powers.

DeletedUser

i dont want pirates either ninjas

i want a boxer

pacman.jpg

it is posiible an adventurer can be a soldier

DeletedUser

A ninja can evade a cannon shot, catch a musket or flint, or slice it in two. Catch an arrow. Hide in plain sight. And if one ever got on your pirate ship by the time the pirates knew what was going on half the crew would be dead. All from ONE ninja. And, Michael Dudikoff would be just as popular as Johnny Depp if he had been on 21 jumpstreet!

Ninjas Rock!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You have to know the ninja is there to hit him. Ninjas are Assassins. They operate with stealth. However, the Vanilla Ice thing does hit a little hard.

Another point, Ninjas have good hygiene and they properly cared for their teeth.

DeletedUser

Pfff pirates have existed for a long time. Ever since the ship was invented, we've captured it, stolen it, ransomed it, destroyed it, ect. Romans had a trouble with pirates. Everybody had a famous pirate. The British had Sir Francis Drake. France had Eustace the Monk. The Irish had Anne Bonny. A famous pirate came from almost EVERY SINGLE country in the world. And not all of them were raging drunks. A good few were nobles. Hence, Sir Francis Drake.

DeletedUser

hypen! hahahaa thats all you can come up with, well too bad if they didn't, they might die one day or another or they gunna die soon!ive got more but pff me bored.-.-

DeletedUser

Let's see it's 15 pirates v.s. 7 ninjas... given the nature of ninjas, I would still take them as the victors any day.

DeletedUser

^^exactly! you cant predict where they'll come from. for all you know, they'll fall out of the sky, and cut your head open before you get the chance to react.