Best looking character avatar

DeletedUser

We've seen what you think to be the worst looking character avatar but what is the best looking one in your opinion?

Mine is Head hunter without a doubt.
bountyhunter_woman_small.png

she's my taste

DeletedUser

Probably the female trapper. Just don't tell Lara Croft...she's the jealous type!

DeletedUser

Male + Dueler + BountyHunter - he looks super cool IMO

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

gambler.png

gambler was best
but they removed it after like 1-2 weeks of .net =(

For the current ones I like
pilgrim.jpg

DeletedUser

I've said it before and I'll say it again... Female Mercenary... she's hot... think I have a crush on her :eek:

DeletedUser

prospector is kinda sweet....
smallprospector.jpg
but then when it zooms out....
prospector.jpg
you get this pasty sack of crud for an arm....the only excuse....and i mean the only one... is if you are Scottish and have fiery red hair and then you have an excuse for pasty white skin that matches a nerds undergarments.... and the only reason that is an excuse.... is because Scottish men always talk in a way that makes me know.... they can beat the living *insert profane/vulgar phrase here* out of me!!!!!

DeletedUser

Girl:Head Hunter, Squaw
Man:Bounty Hunter, Indian
Hmm same classes in both

DeletedUser

prospector is kinda sweet....
smallprospector.jpg
but then when it zooms out....
prospector.jpg
you get this pasty sack of crud for an arm....the only excuse....and i mean the only one... is if you are Scottish and have fiery red hair and then you have an excuse for pasty white skin that matches a nerds undergarments.... and the only reason that is an excuse.... is because Scottish men always talk in a way that makes me know.... they can beat the living *insert profane/vulgar phrase here* out of me!!!!!
How can you make the pic zoom out?

DeletedUser5046

girl : mercenary of course^^ and te head hunter. . .also te trapper

guys: hope te bandit looks hot :p he looks mysterious wit tat bandana. . .