Evilution: the Descent of Man

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
*yawn* JM copied another article to do his talking.

The only argument there was "machines made of protein" but that's not really an argument if we've got to assume one for him. The rest of it is come backs to things we are expected to say :huh: and quotes of course.

A Muslim just told me that Darwin converted to Islam before death :laugh:

DeletedUser

Evolution is nonsense. Have you ever seen a bang create anything? No, I didn't think so.

DeletedUser

Evolution is nonsense. Have you ever seen a bang create anything? No, I didn't think so.

Have you ever seen a god creating a universe in 6 days? No? Me neither.
At least there are remnants of the Big Bang measurable out there. Nothing so far has been measured about any kind of divine entity.

By the way, how can there be such a thing as 6 days with no sun and no planet earth in first place and why is a time calculation based on earth's situation anyway of all the kazillions of planets? Because this is the planet with life? What about extraterrestrian life? Probability, which those creationists always rely on when speaking about evolution, is the evidence (speaking with a creationist's perception of probability) for extraterrestrial life.

DeletedUser

JR!! :nowink:

JB: Buildings, roads, structures, momuments, etc. -- the're all made by a creator. You aren't walking down the street and suddenly hear a big *bang* - and *bam* - there's a building. Why aren't we continuing to evolve? I'm sorry, but I'm not going to let evolution make a monkey out of me...

DeletedUser

It wasn't actually a bang. We just don't have a good word to descibe it with. And it certainly didn't make a sound.

DeletedUser

JR!! :nowink:

JB: Buildings, roads, structures, momuments, etc. -- the're all made by a creator. You aren't walking down the street and suddenly hear a big *bang* - and *bam* - there's a building.

since you like that line of argumentation:
When was the last time you were walking down the streets and Hey Presto! a week later there was a complete brandnew whole universe, you've never seen before?

DeletedUser

What does a big bang have to do with evolution anyway? That line of reasoning is like trying to prove that acorns don't become trees because nobody has ever seen a dog lay an egg. The method used to create the universe has nothing to do with whether or not the creatures in it have changed over time.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)

"bang create anything?"

No.

Does the big bang theory suggest that? No.

Something becoming something else due to a perfectly normal reaction could be considered creating, but I doubt that's what you meant.

--

Look I have a video, it's 10 minutes long, crash course, super-dumbed down. Would you please just watch it.

Here

Knowing what the theories themselves actually say will save you loads of time speculating about what they might be.

DeletedUser

1. Evolution is the exact opposite of nonsense.
2. Oh, and I suppose we witness creationism in everyday life!
3. What has the big bang got to do with evolution?
4. The big bang didn't "create" anything.

---

And Nashy, congratulations! You just passed into a very prestigious circle: British people I respect!

Seriously - you're right up there with William Shakespeare, Winston Churchill and James Bond!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Jack B. said:
By the way, how can there be such a thing as 6 days with no sun and no planet earth in first place[?]

You're showing your ignorance. Days are judged by the rotation of the earth, not heavenly bodies.

DeletedUser

You're showing your ignorance. Days are judged by the rotation of the earth, not heavenly bodies.

And you're showing yet another contradiction. We'll add it to the list.

God didn't create the Earth until the second day...if there was no Earth, there could be no days, by your own admission.

DeletedUser

God didn't create the Earth until the second day...if there was no Earth, there could be no days, by your own admission.

thanks for understanding and clarifying what I said.

DeletedUser

CreationismKansasSBofEd.gif

DeletedUser

Jack B. said:
By the way, how can there be such a thing as 6 days with no sun and no planet earth in first place[?]

Justin Michael said:

Elmyr said:

Jack B. said:
Thanks for understanding and clarifying what I said.

John Rose said:
You never fail to unwittingly entertain [Justin].

I find it very funny that you atheists think you know the Bible so well. The earth was created on the first day. Maybe you should pick up the Good Book and check to make sure you’re right before you make an assertion.

Genesis 1:1-5
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the waters. Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light. God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness. God called the light day, and the darkness He called night. And there was evening and there was morning, one day.

Now the jokes on you. All three of you!

DeletedUser

The question remains, how could there be a first day without light?
And are you sure about those lines anyway? I mean, I somehow doubt god was talking in 21st century English...Do you have the original lines so we can find out what he really said and did?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Justin, may I ask which branch of the church you belong to? It might help us all better understand exactly what you do and do not believe as different branches put emphasis on and believe in different things.