onion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm expecting some miracles.

The Parable of the Bloomin' Onion

37 But he answered, "You give them something to eat."
They said to him, "That would take eight months of a man's wages! Are we to go and spend that much on bread and give it to them to eat?"

38 "How many onions do you have?" he asked. "Go and see."
When they found out, they said, "Five."

39 "Then Jesus directed them to have all the people sit down in groups on the green grass.

40 So they sat down in groups of hundreds and fifties.

41 Taking the five onions and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the onions. Then he gave them to his disciples to set before the people.

42 They all ate of the Bloomin' Onions and were satisfied

Mark 6:37-42

2312962044_124594ab8a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Surely that is how Christianity was spread in the first place. You really shot yourself in the foot there, Virginia.

I thought for myself and chose Christianity, just as you chose Atheism (or whatever the heck you are). However, in this thread I am the only one who isn't going with the flow.

...why are you so driven to attack everything I say :blink:...

DeletedUser

I thought for myself and chose Christianity, just as you chose Atheism (or whatever the heck you are). However, in this thread I am the only one who isn't going with the flow.

I find that kinda ironic, and fun at the same time.
Most of these kids know not the true meaning of Onion, nor will they ever discover his hidden mysteries like I have ;)

DeletedUser

just as you chose Atheism (or whatever the heck you are).
I'm going to treat that as a Racist comment.

And not a funny one like Elmyr's anti-Irish ones. Because I started that with some anti-Texan ones.

I'm an Animist, for the record.

Because you're a Conservative. Oh, this feels just like old times!

DeletedUser

Racist! You're the one who has been calling me a witch!

This is why I like JR. Even though he's a liberal, he can actually manage to be rational and make smart*** comments that actually make sense.... two things I respect...

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Racist! You're the one who has been calling me a witch!

This is why I like JR. Even though he's a liberal, he can actually manage to be rational and make smart*** comments that actually make sense.... two things I respect...

Passing the blame, that's witchcraft :p

You don't honestly come from a part of America which is still into believing in witches, demons or magic... do you?

Edit: We could do one of them old fashioned witch trails, onion style.
What's the name of the people who supported that and were anti-Renaissance?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Passing the blame, that's witchcraft

You almost make me want to say I like Oisin...

You don't honestly come from a part of America which is still into believing in witches, demons or magic... do you?

I'm not even going to give credence to such a idiotic statement by replying to it...

Status
Not open for further replies.