quests...

DeletedUser

i am on introduction quests ... getting the clothes to go in the saloon ...

hint says to just click on the clothing items ... which i have done ... but nothing happens ...

any ideas hints help ...

DeletedUser

Click, hold, drag and drop the shirt into the center-most box. Do the same with the shoes and drag them to the bottom center-most box.

DeletedUser

i find it starnge that we hafe shirts hads and shoes but no pants.
are we walking arond in our under wear?

DeletedUser

Apparently we walk around in tutus.

But there is a suggestion topic for pants.

DeletedUser

Apparently we walk around in tutus.

But there is a suggestion topic for pants.

This is "The West" where real men walk around commando to show off their manlyness and seduce the "exotic dansers"

DUH

DeletedUser

While I know this view isn't widely held in the Christian community, I would just like to say that I find the human form to be one of the Lord's most magnificent works and often lament the fact that through our own foolishness we have created the idea that it must be covered to be decent.

In a broad sense, nudity is holy.

DeletedUser

wait... so being naked is holy...but hugging naked is a sin? its like showing kids all this candy and then saying "oh well you cant have these or you wont go to heaven" it seriously pisses em off

DeletedUser

I see nothing unholy about the union of flesh between two of God's creatures (not that I make a habit of watching).

It is only when other factors influence that union (force, intoxicants, abuse of a position of power, disease) that it becomes something of sin.

DeletedUser

I see nothing unholy about the union of flesh between two of God's creatures (not that I make a habit of watching).

Your a priest on the internet, course you don't ;)

It is only when other factors influence that union (force, intoxicants, abuse of a position of power, disease) that it becomes something of sin.

Would force and position of power not be the same thing? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

While I know this view isn't widely held in the Christian community, I would just like to say that I find the human form to be one of the Lord's most magnificent works and often lament the fact that through our own foolishness we have created the idea that it must be covered to be decent.

In a broad sense, nudity is holy.

Simple philosophy: Clothes are for thermal insulation. Nudity's for whenever the heat works. In boxerbriefs right this very moment, for example.

DeletedUser

Have I upset you, my child? Why the sudden aggression towards me and my message? Surely you don't disagree with what I said? To condone rape - statutory, date, and violent?

DeletedUser

:rolleyes: Is it wrong that she likes my hands around her neck? :cool: