Bank robbery in the city.

DeletedUser

I really think that the idea is ready for voting.
We can argue for years about the details, but the basic idea of this will not change. Later we can add various options and other ideas to the basic idea, but now we must make the first move.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many thanks to Gandalf Greyhame for the translation.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello! Sorry for my English. I am Russian and translate text using an automatic translator.

Quite some time ago, on the Russian forum, I suggested this idea. ( http://forum.the-west.ru/showthread.php?t=16509 ).
85% of the players voted for it.

But it seems that, unfortunately, the developers ("Innogames") have not seen my idea. I am hoping that this forum will give me greater access to information and input from the players. So:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proposal.
This would create a flash based “mini game” within The West itself. Team play is similar to the battle for the fort, with the ability to rob the Treasury of any city.

I prepared the idea of robbing a bank in the style of the wild west and the maximum of realism. I feel that Bank robbery would most certainly raise interest in the game. The gameplay is great, I promise.

Visual Aids.
b97c5aea4a52.jpg

- The bank is on the right. The Bank has five openings (windows / doors), a hall and a room with the safe (gray).
- I did not draw a sectors of movement.

Details

Laie_29.gif
The player (or group of players) comes to the town and says: [DO NOT MOVE! This is a robbery!]
The attackers (red) are in the red zone.
Limit: 30 players.
The raiders will spend their energy, health and special motivation.

hunter.gif
Defenders. Players (blue) are located on the roofs in a randomized manner. The characters sleeping in the hotel are involved off-line. Players who are online, and click “yes” when asked if they want to defend the town, will participate in the defense. To do this, you have to be in the game and see a report warning of a raid on the bank. All of the Defenders, at the end of the battle, do not lose any health.
Limit: unlimited players.

cwan.gif
. The Bank has NPC-guards (yellow) that shoot out of windows and doors.
- Quantity: depending on the level of the bank. The bank at 10 level has 10 NPC-guards (in the picture eight NPC-guards, as the Bank is a level 8).

- NPC-guards health = robbers health. For example:
Robbers: 12 players. The total number of hit points = 12,000.
NPC-guards: 5 guards X 2400 health points (Total 12000).

- For an additional fee you can increase the combat skill of the NPC-guards (more health, damage, accuracy). For example, $ 300 a week.

The duration of the fight.
About half an hour, along with registration. Rounds are short, to simulate a fast paced robbery.

dynamite.png
The task of the attackers:
One player must make it to the gray room, and “place dynamite” to blow up the bank’s safe. The player must have dynamite in his inventory. The player who laid the dynamite MUST go back into the red zone. Once he has reached the red zone, then the robbery is successful.
Attention! If any of the town members are in the grey room of the bank, then the robber cannot blow up the safe! However, if only NPC guards are in that room, then the explosion will go off.

The right of the first shot during the round.
The right of the first shot at the robbers. In the "Mode of attention" or "Alarm mode", the right of the first shot belongs to the defenders.

Cost:
Let the leader of the gang pays for the robbery. For example, the leader pays $ 1,000 in cash into the treasury of the city that they want to loot. And by the way, this amount will keep the small town of robbery. If at the time of a robbery at the bank of $ 300, this sum is returned even if the robbery is successful, but $ 700 is lost.
If the bank a lot of money ($ 2 million), the ringleader of the gang have to pay for the organization of robbing $ 20,000 in cash. If the robbery is successful, the ringleader of the gang returns his money back.

To register, all participants in a robbery is required about 10 minutes. Advance warning about a bank robbery - this is nonsense. Robbery must be sudden!
* It is possible (as in the battle for the fort) for any player who is in the town at this moment, to participate in the attack or defense of the town, even if not a member of the attacking or defending towns.
----------
* Residents of the city can join the battle at any time.

Intention of the robbers:
- To take the Money that is in the Treasury of the city. (!) Personal accounts of the characters cannot be despoiled!

Profit:
In the case of a successful robbery, the money taken will be equally divided.

I can suggest five possibilities:
A) The robbers take all the money from the treasury. (=100%)
B) The robbers take away one third of the available money from the treasury. (=33%)
C) The robbers take all the money from the Treasury that exceed the established limit. The limit depends on the number of residents and the level of the bank. (= 100% - X)
D) The robbers take a fixed income from the Treasury. (= Treasury - limit)
E) The robbers take a fixed income, but not from the Treasury. (=Wages)

I do not like options D) and E), but maybe you will like them.

Safes in the bank.
Money in the bank can be distributed in several safes. The cost of each safe is twice as expensive as the previous one. Thus, any city can afford at least three safe deposit box to protect its Treasury.
Safe (Level 1). = $ 0 (in the bank $ 100,000),
Safe (Level 2). = $ 10.000 (2 x $ 50,000),
Safe (Level 3). = $ 20.000 $ (3 x $ 33,333),
Safe (Level 4). = $ 40.000 $ (4 x $ 25,000),
etc.
If the attackers want to rob all of the money ($ 100,000) they need to use dynamite on the four safes (4 x $ 25,000), thus taking 4 dynamites, and 4 players.

Arming:
A) If the injury is considered a simple hit (see "Wounds", option "B"), then the armed guard is not important. Count only the hits.
B) The NPC-guards are armed a little better than robbers. For example:
---------------
Robbers:
The first robber is level 38, has 600 health points, and has a rifle.
The second robber has 30 levels, has 500 health points, and has a harquebus.
NPC-guard:
has 1100 (500+600) health points, and has a Precise rifle (38 level).
----------------

Skills:
For the robbery, I feel that other skills than those used in fort battles or dueling should be the primary skills. Something new.
Skills should be simple.
For example, aiming, dodging, fine motor skills, horseback riding, Animal instinct.
skillicon_aim.png
skillicon_dodge.png
skillicon_finger_dexterity.png
skillicon_ride.png
skillicon_animal.png

t2504.gif
Wounds.
I can suggest two possibilities:
A) the process of getting injured is the same as in the Battle of Fort.
B) I propose a different system of injuries in a bank robbery. Make a fixed number of injuries for all participants of the robbery. For example, three to five. The character will be killed, if he gets wounded(shot) three to five times, no matter how much health points he has. I suggest two options:
------
B-1) The player with fewer than 500 health points may endure only one hit.
The player with the 500-1000 health points may endure two hits.
The player with the 1000-2000 health points may endure three hits.
The player with the 2000-4000 health points may endure four hits.
The player with more than 4000 health points may endure five hits.
------
B-2) The player with 100% of health points may endure five hits (80% - 4; 60% - 3; 40% - 2; 20% - 1).

Motivation:
-33% for robbery, +5% per day. If the motivation is low, the robber is weak. Motivation affects the skills that particularly affect the accuracy of shooting (see "Wounds", option "B")

Protecting the city from another attack.
- The robbed city, whether the robbery was successful or not, is safe from attack for a few days.

Mode of attention and Alarm mode.
Mode of attention to the NPC-guards of the bank. It works 12 hours. Activate can town's founder or town's councillor. Cost = $ 50. During this period, rising slightly skills NPC-guards. The right to receive the first shot the defenders.

Alarm mode for the bank's security NPC-guards and residents. It works for 2 hours. Activate can any resident of the city. Cost = $ 500. During this period, greatly increase the skills of NPC-guards and residents. The right to receive the first shot the defenders. The money in the Treasury under the special protection - they are not available for robbers.

:ph34r: Scouting:
There is an opportunity to scout the situation in the city. For each $ 100 you can get an answer:
a) how many NPC-guards does the town have?
b) degree of combat readiness of the NPC-guards? How much wounds will it take to kill them? What sort of weapons do they have?
c) how much money in the bank,
d) how many safes are in the bank,
e) how many people are now in the city? How much wounds will it take to kill them? What sort of weapons do they have?

cwan.gif
The cost of NPC-security guards.
It is necessary to set a limit of money in the treasury. If the amount of money does not exceed the limit, then the bank has free NPC-guards. If the amount of money exceeds the limit, the protection of the bank is paid for out of the town treasury.

cwan.gif
Bribing NPC-guards.
Sacrificing 10% of the robbed money, by promising it to a guard, will bribe the guard, and he will not fight. There will always be at least two incorruptible guards.
Then alone can rob a bank.
t2812.gif
But when a bank robbery at level 10 will have to pay 80% of bribery and trying to either kill the two guards (bots), or blow up the safe and escape.

Bonus duelist: duels that reduce town member’s health, will be reflected in the robbery, as the player who was hurt will be able to withstand less “wounds”, ( have lower health.)

Current Workaround.
None.

Abuse Prevention.
--

Summary.
What is the wild west without a bank robbery? I am sure that bank robbery would be enjoyable for all, and be as popular as fort battles.

I suggest this as the basic idea. The bank is attacked by online-players, but defends NPC-security and players off-line (usually). Developers would be best suited to calculate the power of the NPC-guards, so that robbing a bank is very difficult. Therefore, NPC guards will be very strong. We must find a balance between "easy" and "very difficult".

I believe that this idea has a future!
Above all, it is necessary to think about the entire idea, and add some restrictions.

Administration.
?
?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am WORRIED because this idea is about greed, nothing more, nothing less.
I6am7.png
Typically, new and small towns have little money in the treasury, because all the money is spent on construction of buildings. And these cities are not attractive for robbers.

Today, the old town with a one resident, and the treasury in which there are two million dollars, is the most attractive to robbers. I will say from my own experience: to get two million in the treasury, there is only one way: the players leave the game and sell their clothes. Easy money! Two million earned by quitting the game; money that is not helping the players or the game at all.
It is silly to cry that this money will be stolen. So do not cry for your two million in the treasury, if the bank is robbed! It's just a game. ;)
The NPC-guards at the bank can be strong or weak based on each individual situation. There is no guarantee that any attack would be successful. Maybe 20% of the attacks will end successfully. Maybe 10%. Maybe 50%.
But not 100%! NPC-guards have to be a serious obstacle.

I am convinced, that robbing many banks, even if they are very rich, will not cause significant inflation. The quantity of wealthy banks is not large. In addition market prices generally stabilize themselves.

----------------------------------------
Discuss! I hope that the game "The West" will delight us with new experiences.

If you have any questions for me, if possible, use simple phrases so that the translation is easy. Together, we can consider the idea to the smallest detail. But developers can change everything. So let's not quarrel.
Again, sorry for the translation. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22493

Im having a bit of a hard time getting all the details through your translation.
You also need to cover the abuse prevention with only a 10 minute warning for the bank owners to defend their bank, and how this would work with most old towns that has millions in their banks, and therefor would be someone abusable if those could be this easily extracted.

You also need to follow this format: Guidelines for Posting [READ FIRST]

DeletedUser

You also need to cover the abuse prevention with only a 10 minute warning for the bank owners to defend their bank
Yes. Only 10 minutes to prepare to defend the bank.
For example, players who sleep in the hotel of the city, will protect the bank off-line, if a player does not see a warning about the robbery.

how this would work with most old towns that has millions in their banks, and therefor would be someone abusable if those could be this easily extracted.
NPC defenders can be very strong.
The bank at 10 level has 10 NPC guards.
In addition to the rich cities can hire extra security.

It will be fun! :)

DeletedUser

Gotsman he is saying people will lose on purpose all the millions $'s for personal gain, sorry if you don't understand me.

It is a good foundation of an idea in my opinion, it just needs a lot of tweaking.

DeletedUser

Rob limits

Well my suggestion as, yea in the colorado forum, is to make a cap on how much money you can rob.

A max cap of 2000 should be enough for the greedy players, but if it's gonna be just like fortfighting, then it need some more limitations, as in fort fighting you gain exp, plus bonds, but here you gain lots of money if succesfull, so it should be more of an energy user, with the disadvantage of losing health. Also you should'nt be able to rob 2000 as some greenhorn lvl 6 because no one protected the bank... Maybe give money according to lvl? fx lvl 9=90, lvl 50=500. or maybe 1,5 times the level of the robber will have money granted if he succeds in robbing the bank.

So to rob the town bank, then it costs 24 max 48. energy, that should be suitable. Also if it's gonna be fortfighting, then it is completely unfair for the defender/attackers if some 10000 hp tank robs/defends a bank. Maybe add some other purposes of it in the featured idea? Like dueling skills are way more needed than health. Maybe you can use both gun, and hand weapon? It should also be noted, that a robbery dont take more than 15 mins. As that would just be really unreal.

I like the ideas, that you need dynamite for it :p Maybe you could also bribe or lower the guards powe/stats, with yea maybe whiskey, tequila and rum. Making it much more attractive to get those items. Didn't myself thought of the idea of some hiding place as bank levels. GREAT IDEA.

I kinda think that the amount of attackers should have a limit, for max 4-8 as robberies aren't made by armies, but a small gang of hardcore criminals, that go for the win.

DeletedUser

Please forgive me for what I did not write all the details of the idea. On the Russian forum was a lot of talk pages. I read them and I'll edit the post # 1.

DeletedUser

For the robbery should be involved in some other skills than the battle for the fort, or duels. Something new.
Skills should be simple.
For example, aiming, dodging, tactics / appearance.

Do you understand me? :)

DeletedUser563

Tell me those blue fellers who might they be? As well I think what some of the gentlefolks in this yonder .net forum is harping about is when the town gets robbed and loses their money because of the tooting actions of that there red hooligans isnt that a bit sad for all of them folks putting them monies in them account of that there yonder bank be? As well should NOT them yonder folks in that there town putting them monies in that there yonder sad bank for that there yonder towns ben-u-fit have an advanced notice of say 24 crows of the cuckoo clock chicken to prepare themselves for such hooligan action?:blink::blink::blink:

DeletedUser

Jakkels I do not understand your English, can you speak in plain without the 'yonders'.

Anyway, would the amount of money looted be based on a percentage. For example the bank has 10000 cash and the percentage looted will be 10% in other words, 1000 cash?

DeletedUser563

this idea has absolutely no future. The player who suggested it is obviously a noob as its not well structured to begin with. grotman - why should i be able on my own which a tank would be able to do to steal the funds of a town that have been gathering that money from the start of the game in some cases. there seems to be no logic to that one fact. also what is this 10 minute notice.. I have worked out several concepts on my own and this will work perhaps in another game. People is not really that fond of the element of surprise. It will detract from fort fights :eek:ne of the only aspects that keeps most players in the game. For if you have to constantly have players safeguarding your funds from 3 player noob towns you will have less players attending fort battles. Also it detracts from the independence of small towns and have too little detial:so i can with my 49 player town fully attack a 3 player town. The only worth this idea has it gives me opportunity to create some humor that I can laugh about afterwards. As a idea on its own it is nestled comfortably in the strata of FAIL!

Therefore NO rework the idea.

So lets look at your idea you want bank robberies :first off eliminate the I get the full town treasury concept. So what can we offer instead...if you ask players to contribute money :they probably wont and will just keep the donation zero to avoid attacks so we will work with the element of HATRED competing towns can put bounties on the town they have 36 hours to defend the bounty whereafter it becomes part of their funds :this will work as a barter system(not certain of the term so say town A places 50000 (there will be maximum and minimums) then town B can accept the challenge by placing an amount of 50000 up as their wager The winner takes the full amount and get bonds, the losers only get bonds as per the current system. Only 1 bankrobbery per town per week but more than one town can be challenged. If the town declines the challenge the challenging town automatically receives back the wager but the battle proceed with all residents of the declining town randomly placed as offline players receiving no bonds but getting no HP penalty. The challenging town gets bonds but loses hp as normal.. Also bonds is available like in a fort fight and towns can once a week create a bounty of 5000 on their own town head. So at this moment we have the situation were both groups can get something the attackers and the defenders or should we all defend our town treasury from pirates for nothing.
Competition with fort fights: This is where it becomes tricky we need first off virtual HP but your virtual HP represent 50 of your base HP and you can therefore still be KO'd if your below the 50% and virtual relocation else this concept competes with jobs and fort fights etc. Thereafter there is a 24 hour time period in which you can attack and a start time. As stated you remotely log into the fight to not intervere with any other activities. The battle takes place as you stipulated.
Smaller vs Bigger towns: This is a very problematic concept you want towns on a par to attack each other so as with dueling levels you will have town levels and will only have in the bounty window certain towns that you can challenge.
To avoid clutter:eek:nly 3 attacks is allowed for attacking towns in a 24 hour timeframe but as stated once the defending town accept they can no longer be challenged in that week.

This would be a concept that might work that you can rehash and present as your own grotman.

DeletedUser

this idea has absolutely no future. The player who suggested it is obviously a noob as its not well structured to begin with.

FAIL!

Therefore NO rework the idea.

I believe that this idea has a future! Above it is necessary to think very well, and add some restrictions.
For example, a player can not rob a bank more often than once a week.

Look how many players on the Russian forum voted for the idea. 330 players and 85% said "Yes!".

When three years ago reported that the game will add to the battle for the fort, many of our players do not like it.
When did the battle for the fort to many of our players, they did not like. How many times did upgrade to the fort?
Today, the battle for the fort is good fun. :)

Unfortunately I can `t translate and read what you write, explain and discuss all the details.

DeletedUser

Money, FF and class bonus

I dont think you'll need the to have a online defence for the bank 24/7. Because the money is the towns, but if you have been robbed, then maybe have some sort of higher state of defence in the town, fx i you have been robbed in the last 48 hours, then your hiding stash is gonna have double effect? Maybe the guards should have a slight bonus as they are aware, but maybe the attackers should also have an advantage. Fx if you KO an NPC guard, then they wont be able to defend until they have got 4-6 hours to recover.

Just wondering if these ideas will do for now :p

I still stand by the idea, of the amount of money gained is determined by how many robbers left who succeds in "Robbing the bank", and they'll get money according to there level.

ALSO if it's gonna be like some huge impact activity, and a lot like fort fighting. Then here is my proposals for robbing.

Well the map, is up to the devs to decide, but it needs a lot of strategic points and way to get to the bank. The robbing is gonna go much faster, and you got 3 moves. each move can be used to move 1 square/shot with leftgun 1time/use dueling weapon.

But the damage is gonna kinda different, like some caps fx. the main gun is effective at a range of 8 up, but it will lose damage or hit chance if the targeted enemy is under 8 squares away. Handguns, or just ranged dueling weapons, should have a damage/hit chance boost of 3x if the enemy is between 3-7 squares away, and if you wear a melee weapon then you'll only be able to hit the enemy if they are 1 square. But you'll do 5 times dmg as it comes with rist to get closer.

So guns for long range, fx if trying to root out enemies, handguns for medium range, as they have a much higher chance of hitting cause of smaller weapons. Melee weapons for melee combat, they got massive damage, as it can be riskfull to get close and out of cover.

So to make it more interesting i have thought of class bonuses. Making them much more specialized for their purposes.

WORKER: Gets an bonus 5% chance to hit, and if defending bank the worker gets 8% instead. This should make them purposesfull snipers, smiting on the attackers from behind. Workers in FF aren't the highest hp fighters and will love to just be a sniper. They also receive 5% damage increase if using guns. Effective against duelers and soldiers.

Adventurers: Gets 1 extra move point, that can only be used to move a square plus 2% dodge chance, and 3% instead if attacking. This should make it very usable for them to use melee weapons, so they fx can root out snipers and take them down using their bonus move point and their dodge chance=anti worker.

Duelers: Gets an extra 8% damage increase if the enemy is hit. Also they get an 12% damage increase instead if it's a soldier they hit. Handguns always got an 12% damage applied extra on top of the bonus hit/damage bonus. Duelers are hardhitters admit it the should take the snipers down. ANTI soldier

Soldiers: I dont like hp tanks, and this bonus is probally get them stronger 4% damage neglected. They take 25% less damage from melees. This should make them guards. Making them able to block the adventurer if he wants to go melee, because of their toughnes.

Extra edit: NPC should use guns always, but the better the bank, then they should be able to change to melee/handgun/ weapon, and they should have some AI cleverness, so they dont just stand at one spot.

NOTE: The following bonus aren't needed at all if this aint gonna be like fort fighting in 3-5 times speed. Just thougts i think of.

DeletedUser563

I believe that this idea has a future! Above it is necessary to think very well, and add some restrictions.
For example, a player can not rob a bank more often than once a week.

Look how many players on the Russian forum voted for the idea. 330 players and 85% said "Yes!".

When three years ago reported that the game will add to the battle for the fort, many of our players do not like it.
When did the battle for the fort to many of our players, they did not like. How many times did upgrade to the fort?
Today, the battle for the fort is good fun. :)

Unfortunately I can `t translate and read what you write, explain and discuss all the details.

i proposed a kind of concept before you posted perhaps look at it and take it into consideration.

Jakkals' concept to be rehashed by grotman
So lets look at your idea you want bank robberies :
1.first off eliminate the I get the full town treasury concept. So what can we offer instead...if you ask players to contribute money :they probably wont and will just keep the donation zero to avoid attacks so we will work with the element of HATRED
2.competing towns can put bounties on the town they have 36 hours to defend the bounty whereafter it becomes part of their funds :this will work as a barter system(not certain of the term so say town A places 50000 (there will be maximum and minimums) then town B can accept the challenge by placing an amount of 50000 up as their wager The winner takes the full amount and get bonds, the losers only get bonds as per the current system.
3. Only 1 bankrobbery per town per week but more than one town can be challenged. If the town declines the challenge the challenging town automatically receives back the wager but the battle proceed with all residents of the declining town randomly placed as offline players receiving no bonds but getting no HP penalty. The challenging town gets bonds but loses hp as normal.. Also bonds is available like in a fort fight and towns can once a week create a bounty of 5000 on their own town head. So at this moment we have the situation were both groups can get something the attackers and the defenders or should we all defend our town treasury from pirates for nothing.
4.Competition with fort fights: This is where it becomes tricky we need first off virtual HP but your virtual HP represent 50 of your base HP and you can therefore still be KO'd if your below the 50% and virtual relocation else this concept competes with jobs and fort fights etc. Thereafter there is a 24 hour time period in which you can attack and a start time. As stated you remotely log into the fight to not intervere with any other activities. The battle takes place as you stipulated.
5.Smaller vs Bigger towns: This is a very problematic concept you want towns on a par to attack each other so as with dueling levels you will have town levels and will only have in the bounty window certain towns that you can challenge.
6.To avoid clutter:eek:nly 3 attacks is allowed for attacking towns in a 24 hour timeframe but as stated once the defending town accept they can no longer be challenged in that week.

This would be a concept that might work that you can rehash and present as your own grotman.

DeletedUser

So in other words jakkals, you say the defenders of the town should get something from defending a town? Bonds ofc.

But the thing you stated about people not wanna deposit in the towns account, that is rubbish. As long as you still bank money in your own safe account you'll pay fees, and an certain amount of that money goes straight in to the town deposit.

If you have a town of 20 members, then there is gonna be quite a lot of banking, and even more if there is foreigner who tries to bank (Cost you 20% fees), and i dont now how many percentage of the fees goes into the town deposit as i haven't dont the math :p

But yea i kinda agree with some of your points, and if you read my suggestions then this is quite a nice idea. After all it's up to the devs to look this trough and approve it (THAT WOULD BE TOTTALY AWESOME I HELP BUILD THIS GAME :D)

But after all this is just money for the single player, and for his own use. I see it as a way more risky way of dueling. I dont think it's gonna have the hughest impact. As this should be more of an offliner bond generator for those defending town, and money for those who robs an bank. All in all i like the concept, and tries to get more ideas on it.

DeletedUser

You can allow players to rob the bank of one of the city at least every half hour! However, NPC guards will be very strong. And then rob the bank will be very difficult or even impossible.

We must find a balance between "easy" and "very difficult". This should think game developers ("Innogames").

You can discuss the idea without me.

I want to make this idea came up to the developers. They will have their own opinions about the details of the idea.

DeletedUser563

So in other words jakkals, you say the defenders of the town should get something from defending a town? Bonds ofc.

But the thing you stated about people not wanna deposit in the towns account, that is rubbish. As long as you still bank money in your own safe account you'll pay fees, and an certain amount of that money goes straight in to the town deposit.

If you have a town of 20 members, then there is gonna be quite a lot of banking, and even more if there is foreigner who tries to bank (Cost you 20% fees), and i dont now how many percentage of the fees goes into the town deposit as i haven't dont the math :p

But yea i kinda agree with some of your points, and if you read my suggestions then this is quite a nice idea. After all it's up to the devs to look this trough and approve it (THAT WOULD BE TOTTALY AWESOME I HELP BUILD THIS GAME :D)

But after all this is just money for the single player, and for his own use. I see it as a way more risky way of dueling. I dont think it's gonna have the hughest impact. As this should be more of an offliner bond generator for those defending town, and money for those who robs an bank. All in all i like the concept, and tries to get more ideas on it.

what i said mevtow is that if you expect the defenders to put up money sort of as a incentive to attack they wont so therefore a challenge and accept principle with the defenders or attackers winning the whole pot (attackers challenge barter + their acceptance of challenge barter) would work better. I would also say that the defending town after accepting the challenge can set the time for the battle.

DeletedUser

My answer was about the suggestions you made, even though they aren't that clear, but i dont see an workaround for you concept yet, so we'll leave it here right?

Dont really get your concept, as it would really do that good for the game. It would be way to much like FF