The next step in human evolution

DeletedUser

What do you think is the next step(s) in human biological/technological/social evolution? As a fan of science fiction, I'm curious to see what you people think of it.

DeletedUser

Humanity. Exact clones of eachother because gender will be none and sex will be illegal...

http://home.earthlink.net/~tonespotter/******_prize.jpg

Notice demonic overseer in the background. FEMINISTS!!!

DeletedUser14280

Maybe humans will split up into several different species, so we might have humans, orcs, lizardfolk, bird people...cthuloids?

DeletedUser

Human beings will lose their toes.
Toes are essential for walking or running. Each generation produces fatter, more sedentary people who have no interest in walking or running. Therefore, toes will no longer be needed.

DeletedUser13682

With all the advances in technology, I think we'll lose all limbs, and most everything, but brain and other vital organs, and move and communicate through artificial telepathy.

DeletedUser

Human beings will lose their toes.
And grow extra fingers to better use XBOX/PS controllers.

ps3_controller_1.jpg

DeletedUser5046

And grow extra fingers to better use XBOX/PS controllers.

ps3_controller_1.jpg

id rather do virtual reality games... tat of which you'll just need a small chip attached to one part of your body and your real body will be invulnerable while your on te game...:p

DeletedUser

Human beings will lose the pinky and little toe. Their useless.

Time will tell how we evolve. There is no way to determine what the environment of the future will be. However, I bet we will lose physical strength, gain more dexterous fingers, and gain intelligence.

DeletedUser13682

intelligence for most, is something we will only hope. I think we will lose intelligence actually. Computers are getting smarter by the minute, and soon will be smart enough to design better computers than we ever could. When they can do that, they can basically think about anything better than we can ever hope to dream of, so we'll let them do all the thinking for us. our higher brain functions become almost unnecessary, and all thats left of them is to understand what the colorful shapes mean which computers will think of a way that will require the least amount of thinking from us. We'll be no smarter than a tapeworm, when let computers do all our thinking for us.

DeletedUser

intelligence for most, is something we will only hope. I think we will lose intelligence actually. Computers are getting smarter by the minute, and soon will be smart enough to design better computers than we ever could. When they can do that, they can basically think about anything better than we can ever hope to dream of, so we'll let them do all the thinking for us. our higher brain functions become almost unnecessary, and all thats left of them is to understand what the colorful shapes mean which computers will think of a way that will require the least amount of thinking from us. We'll be no smarter than a tapeworm, when let computers do all our thinking for us.

when computers make smarter computers is when were officially boned. the only hope for human survival is becoming a cyborg so we can stand a chance of fight off the omnipotent computer that will run the world and try to kill us

DeletedUser

OMG - Terminator was not entertainment but a portent of things to come! aggghhhhh :nowink:

DeletedUser5046

i dun think so...but you can see other people's bone tho O_O...and other internal organs...

well i hope i can make myself teleport if tat happens

DeletedUser

To answer the OP:
Me.

I am the next step in human evolution, and Gem too ofc.
She mutated off some backwater brits into a fabolous boot-thief!

DeletedUser

hmm

Today technology is apply in structures and equipments, likes computers; land and air vehicle transportation and etc to make our life better and easier. But in the future those will go away, technolgical improvements will be able to apply to organic materials, like humans and animals, so we don't need those equipments anymore.

No more vehicles, computers, hightech building structures because science in the future can make human fly, teleport, download knowledge into our brain, create fire with your hand(cool huh). One more good thing is you will see nature in the world more often.