Need more town hierachy choices

DeletedUser

We definitely need an option below councilor for the hidden forums.

As I can see by HighTowers post regarding the Indian Necklaces ... being able to hide your forums from guest visitors becomes important ... sharing your town's store is one thing but sharing your forums is another ...

The only other choice is to make everyone a town councilor and that is just not practical for 95% of towns.

DeletedUser

i dont know why there is a hidden forum, why cant they just not allow guests to look at it?

But then again spies, the evil barstools.

DeletedUser

How do you designate someone as a guest ... maybe that should be an alternative.... still need another layer of hierarchy though if you give someone Temp-Town Member status.

DeletedUser

Or say if this is pre-1845 (before Texas and the west were ceded to the US by Mexico). people could be abassadors between Mexican Towns and US towns.

DeletedUser

true since that did happen and they had ambassdors for ever but everyones from the U.S or Native in this game

DeletedUser

There used (since they put the Profile Pictures are permanent now) to be a Mexican avatar.

DeletedUser

I think there should that all the town members should be labeled as town members
and people who are just passing by labeled as guests
or something on that line

DeletedUser794

I don't think the game intends to have 'guests', its basically a visitor using the back door and just buying stuff at much cheaper prices and is not within the spirit of the game imho.

If you have your own town and work towards building it, the things you need will eventually become available.

DeletedUser

Definantly need a limited membership of towns avaliable. I don't plan on joining any town on a long basis and I don't want to get accusations of being a spy and whatnot.

DeletedUser

why would you need a hidden forum, their is no purpose for spies in this game as far as i can tell.

DeletedUser

true since that did happen and they had ambassdors for ever but everyones from the U.S or Native in this game

Not really. The cliched 'Wild West' was full of non-American born people (loads of Scots, English, Scandinavians, particularly) and most of it did not become states - part of the USA - until 20-40 years after the time when this game is set.

But apparently pretty much no one here cares at all about the actual history involved.

DeletedUser

well the 1800s i do not really pay attention i mainly pay attention the wars before 1789 and after 1901

DeletedUser

well the 1800s i do not really pay attention i mainly pay attention the wars before 1789 and after 1901

Then if you don't know anything about it, why not try not expressing random inaccurate opinions?

DeletedUser

But its true Ambassadors are for international theres always one in a country for example in the U.S they have Most of the countries embassys in every state so i was saying that Ambassadors are for international they don't have there own embassy in there own country thats what i was saying learn the bloody basics

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Then if you don't know anything about it, why not try not expressing random inaccurate opinions?
i said i don't really pay attention in that area does not mean i don't no anything about it idiot

DeletedUser

But its true Ambassdors are for internatinol theres always one in a country for example in the U.S they have Most of the countries embassys in every state so i was saying that Ambassdors are for iternatinol they don't have there own embassy in there own country thats what i was saying learn the bloody basics

Learn to write coherently before you call anyone else an idiot, will you? It rather undermines any point you might have to make if it isn't actually made in a language that is understandable.

Not paying attention would explain a lot. Still, point stands: if you have nothing relevant or accurate to say, try not saying anything.

DeletedUser

Something to do with a screw he said :)

~Crag

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's nice for an 11 year old. Does your mother know you're behaving like a drongo on the internet?

Sheesh, my five year old has better manners. (And grammar.)