You Know You Play To Much "The West" When You...

DeletedUser8054

You know you play the-west too much when you start complaining that your town irl has no gunsmith.

DeletedUser8054

You know you play the-west too much when you wonder if your parents don't allow you to buy a shot gun because your not level 19

DeletedUser

You know you play The-West too much when you're deciding which clothes give you what skills.

DeletedUser

You know you play The-West too much when you know more than 2 different the-wests.

DeletedUser5046

You know you play The-West too much when you are addicted to the west forum (=o_O=)

DeletedUser5046

you know you play too much the west when you laugh/ grin / smile in front of the monitor readin every single post on tis thread !!!:laugh:

DeletedUser8054

You know you play the-west too much when you have angelaiah013 added to your friends list.

DeletedUser

You know you play the west too much if you keep wondering did they post in that thread!? did they?!

DeletedUser5046

You know you play the-west too much when you have angelaiah013 added to your friends list.
*blush* *speechless*

You know you play the west too much when you eat in front of the monitor^^

DeletedUser

You know when you play too mush west when you dream of playing it.

DeletedUser

- you build a gunsmith but only sell stone and baseball bat
- you notice suspicious stranger in your house, you go to sleep to avoid being attacked
- you communicate with other people only using telegram
- you born as a boy but you change your sex into girl
- you place a big board in front of your house written "for diplomacy, please contact Archdevilring"

DeletedUser8054

You know you play the-west too much when you buy Golden Nuggets cereals hoping that they will grant you premium.

DeletedUser

You know you play 2 much when u start dancing when u get a Union flag

DeletedUser

*blush* *speechless*

You know you play the west too much when you eat in front of the monitor^^
you do not do that anyways?!... :laugh:

you know you play too much when someone follows you in new york city and then you say stop following me or i will duel you to you beg me to stop!

DeletedUser

You know you play too much "The West" when you you make sure that you are away from your puter for only two or four hours.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8054

You know you play the-west too much when while having dinner you scream out "BRB ONE SECOND! MY JOB ON THE-WEST HAS JUST ENDED AND I'M GOING TO SET ANOTHER ONE!"