We really need to close down the older worlds and allow migration

Oddersfield

@ iulianp & mnnielsen

At this time, there are 3 inno staff on-line in this forum - one community manager and two ff strategists. If ff strategists responsibilities are confined solely to ff activities (surely there is some restriction on that too), what is the purpose of the latter being here? You stated earlier that any intervention from them relects only their personal views in any other subject area. If they are here as staff members, then anything they say anywhere should be accurate and reflect Inno policy. You cannot have it both ways.

I cannot say I see eye-to-eye with BigNoob but at least I understand his arguments, even though I disagree with them.

Alduin

@ iulianp & mnnielsen

At this time, there are 3 inno staff on-line in this forum - one community manager and two ff strategists. If ff strategists responsibilities are confined solely to ff activities (surely there is some restriction on that too), what is the purpose of the latter being here? You stated earlier that any intervention from them relects only their personal views in any other subject area. If they are here as staff members, then anything they say anywhere should be accurate and reflect Inno policy. You cannot have it both ways.

I cannot say I see eye-to-eye with BigNoob but at least I understand his arguments, even though I disagree with them.

@mnnielsen didnt even answered my in game mail if it makes bit understandable :D

Annie-Bell

i do appreciate clarification about houston, and appreciate those people keep asking as can say we all spent about hours trying to clarify.

Likely the topic will go all over place again from here which is fine, why people avoid this forum.

I know mistakes happen, which is fine but its kinda frustrating when we have to take time out to find out stuff then go around trying to inform people. An oh oops sorry once in awhile (seen stuff like toons moved without permission or something like this) where response is well you shouldnt of taken risk or stop complaining cause not all inno paid. We just have to figure out and accept and do best we can.

Just to be clear .. there was not any confusion until inno reps confused players with the utlimate consequence of those players losing toons they spent years on (and really dont care to interpret who says what, if it is sheriff speaking then assume its inno. that is a natural response). Not expecting inno to apologize for inconvenience . that is not inno style.

BUT .. two very distict message were being said in houston, can hold off your migration in houston one message ... 2nd message was move it or lose it Oct18. If people feel tricked by inno and lose their toon ... i for one, will not blame them for being very angry at inno.

Did send in ticket to inquire after the saloon discussion with Sheriff and other players that it was possible. It was not answered (except for the comment will be answered when able - tried to state oct 18 coming quick).

Was happy number of people kept pushing for clarification and finally after 4 or 5 days we got it . answer is move it or lose it in Houston Oct 18. Will lose oktoberfest gear as not sellable prior.

Just finished sending about 30 mails to individual players .. figure thats about all the active ish players in houston, suspect rest going to let houston toon end. Also spammed in houston saloon only part of OCT 18 last date to migrate your toon, else toon lost forever.. pls make sure you migrate toon if intend to. Will do this several times in next half day until i too leave houston. Im doing cause dont want people to be under impression that what was said by sheriff was an option as its not. Know not all check forums.

If may make suggestion to inno .... get in houston and spam every hour or two to migrate toon, sorry if any confusion. This was not players fault. I can keep doing but i'm not nor is other players job to do this .. as said this was confusion by two very different messages from inno.

Sorry if sounding frustrated but its players that have to pick up the slack when inno does stuff like this, and even if dont like some players in houston, still dont want their toons lost.

Annie-Bell

im sorry mnielsen but seeing you get after people for taking gamble ... you missed the boat altogether, and fact that its us players out there trying to spam the right answer to conflicting inno messages .. and to apologize to players on ur behalf ... bit much .... hoping ur buying next round of ice cream for houston peeps.

Oddersfield

im sorry mnielsen but seeing you get after people for taking gamble ... you missed the boat altogether, and fact that its us players out there trying to spam the right answer to conflicting inno messages .. and to apologize to players on ur behalf ... bit much .... hoping ur buying next round of ice cream for houston peeps.
Tell 'em Annie. if more players stood up this sort of thing, perhaps, just perhaps, Inno would take notice. Presently, they don't even move as fast as a sloth. It was no gamble when Inno said you could do it. Players acted in good faith based on that narrative. Inno have broken their word by changing the rules at virtually the last minute and somehow that is now construed as the player's fault for believing what they were told. We certainly know where the buck doesn't stop.

Inno's logic of 'we've screwed the players on migration in the past so don't complain if we continue to do it' beggars belief. Making changes for the better is apparently a totally alien philosophy.