• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nisa

Congratulations to our winners for week 4 :

Sofaticia - $7,200,000 - dozydiver

Gregory McTubby - $ 11,300,000 - yorga

Gustav Sickley - $ 3,500,000 - Anny Hudson

Week 4 will only start in 2 weeks and we will contact the winners closer to the date.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26820

Nisa --

Now that the Week 4 winner's have been declared and you've stated "Week 4 will only start in 2 weeks..."

I'm curious only in attempting to understand how this works for the winner's....

Is the winning bid taken out of each player's account immediately?

The winner's are then given essentially (2) weeks to prepare to receive the slave, possibly to stockpile buffs to share with the slave?
If so, I like that application and it entices me to bid higher, next time, as I'm given an opportunity to prepare to receive the slave and maximize it's time with me for a week.

Just curious and trying to get a "sneak peak" and dig into the details.... hehe :)

Nisa

Fake bids will result in your account being suspended.

We had a little delay with week 3, so ' 2 weeks' apply for week 4 only. Once we start week 4 we will be back to normal schedule so make sure you have the money on your account when you bid plus whatever amount you need for buffs, it's up to winner.

You have time to prepare the buffs even before you start bidding.

P.S It was Sofaticias fault that winners for week 4 have to wait 2 weeks. That girl is just too active and forgets to come back home in time.

Last edited:

DeletedUser30228

I have a message for yorga,
McTubby has asked me to ask you which world you want him on.

Please let me know so i can tell him

Thanks

delldell56

P.S It was Sofaticias fault that winners for week 4 have to wait 2 weeks. That girl is just too active and forgets to come back home in time.

oi. i don't want to know what dozy is doing to her, or what rip did to her before dozy :unsure:

Nisa

Bidding for week 5 is now available!

Starting bids:

Sofaticia - $150 000

Gregory McTubby - $250 000

Gustav Sickley - $200 000

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.