The-West World Records

DeletedUser

I think that can be updated also my number of quests to 305 :) for a while it will remain this number.

LE: Today I found 2 flags: http://forum.the-west.net/showpost.php?p=520689&postcount=1068 I don't know if it's record but at the beginning I spent at least 1-2 months to find one flag.

I will tomorrow.

I'm sorry, but I think I'm going to claim every Union Flags record with my NL3 acc. :p

52 flags:

2yzc679.png

15f2ngn.png

4fvkf9.png

(Every report there is a union flag drop, and the one with the mouseover a double drop. You can see two times that I had two drops in two days)

DeletedUser16008

Hail bever the flag champion. It only took me around 120 hrs on w9 when i was going for it, drove me nuts. lol

DeletedUser

I know there are players with more medals. But for now and here and on .net: 34 medals, 11 bronze, 10 green.

DeletedUser

What about a record category for the most different fancy weapons? ^^ Here's my DE1-Inventory (my name there is Micky1992):

http://www.weststats.com/Inventory/de378330949fe25b8d9cf2a8ee4924b7/ (13 different fancy weapons :) )

Not shown because of missing graphics on weststats:
1x 3. Key
7x Masks
1x Fire-extinguishing bucket
1x Golden Revolver (Questitem)
1x Ash
1x Pebbles
1x Broken Spade
1x Goldnugget

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9470

What about a record category for the most different fancy weapons? ^^ Here's my DE1-Inventory (my name there is Micky1992):

http://www.weststats.com/Inventory/de378330949fe25b8d9cf2a8ee4924b7/ (13 different fancy weapons :) )

Not shown because of missing graphics on weststats:
1x 3. Key
7x Masks
1x Fire-extinguishing bucket
1x Golden Revolver (Questitem)
1x Ash
1x Pebbles
1x Broken Spade
1x Goldnugget

wow!
never heard of masks, ash, pebbles, broken spades or goldnuggets ever before this post!
nice invent, never seen so many shinys before, i wish you could trade between worlds!
:D

DeletedUser26406

DeletedUser

Posted this in the old thread ages ago.
Highest xp in a duel w1.net

duelw.jpg

DeletedUser

Wow do you ever sell anything?
(just kidding)
Of course... i sell more than most of the other collectors ;) because i just collect things that you really need sometimes. Red Ponchos for example, i sell nearly every day ^^

DeletedUser

I got 10 KOs in a fort battle on w12 last night - do you want/need a screenshot?

[report=114617690494ab5c53]Battle report: Legendary Porch[/report]

DeletedUser

After a fort battle that just ended I've decided that there should be a new category - most negative hit points that a player ended a fort battle with. Clotho got wasted by a dueler as a KO shot and ended up with -1264 HP in Arizona.

DeletedUser

New international quester-record:

/edit: And on DE1, Micky1992 has got 14 epic medals (the green ones) without annoying critter. Pulled morpheus from his throne away x)
/edit 2: Bronze-medal-record is mine, too. Got the 11th medal in bronze 3 months before morpheus did ;)

DeletedUser

who are these guys?? they need to keep trying... lol
-Highest number of duel wins: -Neo- .NET10 4256 Duels LINK (International: nietszche W?server?3038 Duels)