The West World Records 5

• Thread starter DeletedUser22685
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

When i played Russian server The West about two years ago there was a player in world Arizona with 1500 duels won and 0 duels lost. Ofcourse i don`t have any pics, but anyone who also played this server can confirm. I think it`s Worlds best international record.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

• ADDED Gandalf's distance travelled by quarter horse (W1).
  • ADDED T. Dalton's job injury (W12).

Hentai Girl said:
When i played Russian server The West about two years ago there was a player in world Arizona with 1500 duels won and 0 duels lost. Ofcourse i don`t have any pics, but anyone who also played this server can confirm. I think it`s Worlds best international record.

I can't take your word, sorry, we'll need a screenshot which I doubt exists, considering it was two years ago and he's likely been deleted or his record has deteriorated.

Gandalf Greyhame said:
Idea for a new type of record-
Highest amount of average experience per duel.
http://prntscr.com/pkmo4
Divided by 975, that gives
http://prntscr.com/pkmrx
1252.44 average exp. per win.
EDIT: World 1, the-west.net

There was a similar idea for average damage per fort battle, which was turned down. So I'm inclined to leave this one out as well, unless everybody else thinks differently.

Elmyr said:
Gunsmoke's 11 KOs wasn't on w11, it was on w4 before he migrated.

I had a sneaking suspicion that would be the case, but wasn't sure whether he had a W11 account already or migrated from somewhere else, so I just left it as W11. Updated.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

29fz4hh.png

another record broken... :(

DeletedUser22685

Remember to please include the world on which the record was broken.

• ADDED buddy light's job injury (W11, I assume).

DeletedUser

Idea for a new type of record-
Highest amount of average experience per duel.
http://prntscr.com/pkmo4
Divided by 975, that gives
http://prntscr.com/pkmrx
1252.44 average exp. per win.
EDIT: World 1, the-west.net

small comment on that, when tw.1 was update to tw.2 all duelling level xp was done times 9, despite that if you duel you only get a 3rd of the xp you receive as duelling ranks\level xp

which frankly means, that the average xp per win is totally flawed, and in the above case would prolly be more accurate if you divide it by 3. dunno if i explained it clearly, but any records on duelling xp in ranks or duelling levels would be kinda unfair atm simply due to the update from tw.1 to tw.2 had a major flaw in calculating new duelling levels due to overmultiplying gained duelling xp (they did times 9 instead of times 3)

DeletedUser22685

The records for highest hits with specific weapons don't exist anymore, there's only one record for highest counting hit and that doesn't beat it.

DeletedUser

Ok scrolled through a few records, and futu since i know you got accs on those worlds surely you can screenshot em for evidence:

if you look at alliance statistics its easy to spot who has the highest amount of fortfights, highest i saw was on W11 squashed by a bear with 1167.

in the tab jobs, you got most hp lost in a job, and worst injury which basically is the same i think

secondly the record for highest xp on a job is a record everyone can achieve since it will be i belive golden free slaves with 100% motivation anyone who would do that would achieve that record, so kinda pointless.

Then levels advanced by construction your own record futu is kinda smashed by shaelee on dakota who gained 56 levels.

also on W15 a quick check shows he has 612k construction points, though am quite sure there people with even more

Then the odd fun an different, you got highest xp after level 120, seeing in a previous section its clear vitamin has most xp of any player around he also has that record lol(bettering it with like 6 million xp), but again seems a bit useless record.

Fastest travelling speed with 2656% seems low as well considering turtle powder gives 20000% bonus and i seen my own speed even go over 75000%

then international records that highest inventory is already worth 4 million more!

and uhm thats about it

though some records seem extremely low and easy to beat though

DeletedUser22685

Ok scrolled through a few records, and futu since i know you got accs on those worlds surely you can screenshot em for evidence:

It's not up to me to do that, if someone wants to claim a record it needs to be posted here with a screenshot, I'm not searching through all my worlds to try and find the highest in each category.

Zeta-Navy said:
if you look at alliance statistics its easy to spot who has the highest amount of fortfights, highest i saw was on W11 squashed by a bear with 1167.

There are at least two people on World 11 with more than that, they just migrated characters out and replaced them with others so it doesn't show as high in-game as it does on Westforts.

Zeta-Navy said:
in the tab jobs, you got most hp lost in a job, and worst injury which basically is the same i think

I added worst injury recently when that record was claimed because I didn't see the other record, I'll fix that up.

Zeta-Navy said:
secondly the record for highest xp on a job is a record everyone can achieve since it will be i belive golden free slaves with 100% motivation anyone who would do that would achieve that record, so kinda pointless.

It's still a record.

Zeta-Navy said:
Then levels advanced by construction your own record futu is kinda smashed by shaelee on dakota who gained 56 levels.

also on W15 a quick check shows he has 612k construction points, though am quite sure there people with even more

My record for levels advanced and the the one for construction points were both added pre-church building. If someone officially claims those records rather than expecting me to look them up and screenshot them, then I'll add them and change the old ones to indicate that they were pre-church.

Zeta-Navy said:
Then the odd fun an different, you got highest xp after level 120, seeing in a previous section its clear vitamin has most xp of any player around he also has that record lol(bettering it with like 6 million xp), but again seems a bit useless record.

That one was pre-2.0 that hadn't been moved to the pre-2.0 chart. Elmyr's record will still stand though because no one posted to claim it until after 2.0 was released.

Zeta-Navy said:
Fastest travelling speed with 2656% seems low as well considering turtle powder gives 20000% bonus and i seen my own speed even go over 75000%

Like Elmyr said, they must've changed something in 2.0. If you think you can beat the record, you have to claim it like everyone else.

Zeta-Navy said:
then international records that highest inventory is already worth 4 million more!

That's easily updated.

Zeta-Navy said:
and uhm thats about it

though some records seem extremely low and easy to beat though

Then beat them, there's nothing I can do about it until someone who has beaten them posts their record here.

DeletedUser22685

• ADDED DrMmmPie's distance travelled by donkey (W13).
  • UPDATED akaju's inventory buy value (TR7).

EDIT:

The records for highest hits with specific weapons don't exist anymore, there's only one record for highest counting hit and that doesn't beat it.

reputation_neg.gif
The West World Records 5 24.01.13 03:12 so know only premium players with howdah's or golden tomahawk can break it :(

No actually, whoever sent me this must be quite thick. Boone's axe always has been and remains the hardest hitting weapon in the game, the Howdah pistol and golden tomahawk won't beat a record set by Boone's. And it's quite possible to get Boone's axe without using premium. The records I removed were "highest hit with a Howdah pistol" and "hardest hit with a golden tomahawk" because I thought they were not really relevant, so while you're accusing me of making the record only breakable by these two premium weapons, I actually made it impossible to get with them.

I welcome feedback, as long as:

1. You give it in this thread or in a PM so I actually know who is complaining instead of hiding behind anonymous red rep messages.
2. Use your brain and make sure that your complaint is actually valid.
3. Make it constructive, not a pointless whine.

DeletedUser

Dr. Elmo's Wondrous Reputation Oil has been applied to your wound, Futu.

DeletedUser15641

• ADDED DrMmmPie's distance travelled by donkey (W13).
  • UPDATED akaju's inventory buy value (TR7).

EDIT:

No actually, whoever sent me this must be quite thick. Boone's axe always has been and remains the hardest hitting weapon in the game, the Howdah pistol and golden tomahawk won't beat a record set by Boone's. And it's quite possible to get Boone's axe without using premium. The records I removed were "highest hit with a Howdah pistol" and "hardest hit with a golden tomahawk" because I thought they were not really relevant, so while you're accusing me of making the record only breakable by these two premium weapons, I actually made it impossible to get with them.

I welcome feedback, as long as:

1. You give it in this thread or in a PM so I actually know who is complaining instead of hiding behind anonymous red rep messages.
2. Use your brain and make sure that your complaint is actually valid.
3. Make it constructive, not a pointless whine.

Get used to it buddy, and look at me :D. I have gained over -50 points for some reason, so don't be a spoil brat and start trying to get used to it. This will be happening a lot more!(Your always welcome to ad red rep, hiders gotta hide :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.