The (Old) West World Records

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser25892

I sold my products, dueling weapons, and guns on w4 before we had unlimited stacks. I could have saved myself a lot of clicking if I'd waited a few weeks, and made a lot more money if I'd waited for the market to be implemented, and saved myself a lot of money repurchasing the weapons and guns when achievements were implemented.

Oh yeah, if I was just one screenshot alright, but for five I think you should post the individual records and save Rebow some trouble.

I will in the future...I just did it that way because I was comparing and contrasting the original post :).

MM2099

DeletedUser33051

Most nuggets used.

Most nuggets used

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When I have more time I'll get the SS of hans bros, also I think sweatyguy might hold the record for most nuggets used on .net, over 35000 I think, maybe 50000.

DeletedUser22685

When I have more time I'll get the SS of hans bros, also I think sweatyguy might hold the record for most nuggets used on .net, over 35000 I think, maybe 50000.

Again, -Neo- overtook Hans bros some time ago.

DeletedUser23201

well seen as nobody else claimed them,

highest damage with allens pepperbox -243 - w14
29w23np.jpg

highest damage with figaros razor - 157 - w15
r6zayd.jpg

highest damage with codys dagger - 160 - w15
uq337.jpg

highest damage with bowie's knife -244 - w15
63riuv.jpg

DeletedUser

Highest hit with Billy's.
451.jpg
Highest hit with Allen's(probably will be beaten but meh).
1702.jpg
Highest damage with Allen's.
1702.jpg
Look at the level I was with that pepperbox!

Some stats from hans bros, pretty sure she beats a record or two there.

hans bros.jpg

Attachments

• 404.jpg
    404.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 16

delldell56

...also I think sweatyguy might hold the record for most nuggets used on .net, over 35000 I think, maybe 50000.

Not even close. I've seen DethHolst use maybe 50000 in one world, in less than a year. And that dates back to last early May, so he can easily have tripled that after Colorado was opened. I'll see if he is willing to tell me the current numbers, without wanting to hang himself :p

delldell56

It is insane, lol. I don't think even Derek or Gaga have spent that much in one world only, or in such a short amount of time. But knowing Deth, I may have even fallen short in my calculations and could be much more, lol.

DeletedUser

Just a correction to your post Rebow: You spelled sweatyguy wrong, and his record was in world 14, not 13 ;)

DeletedUser22493

@ Farmer
It's added. Except Allans. You got beaten there.

@ Druantia
It's added. Holy cow, thats allot.

@ Dark
Thanks for the correction. I got the named worlds mixed up. He's still a sweaty guy tho... xD
Ive added your records. I assume its W1?

Status
Not open for further replies.