The New Job System

• Thread starter DeletedUser8627
  • Start date

Ripwise

Twista said for instance Grave robber meaning he gave that as an example. It seems it is on all jobs but the item itself has a drop chance percentage.

DeletedUser17612

I have worked 201 1h jobs on merchant/trading with indians/selling guns to indians.
I have found 47 items (without bonus Luck clothes; worker class).
Motivation was over 50%.

That is 23,4 %.

DeletedUser

fricfrac, you counted level 450 recipies? since job analyser counts those as item drops, despite they drop as products

DeletedUser17612

i found create modern armor lvl 550, 2x gentlemans dinner lvl450, create a polishing stone lvl450.
there were also some 15s jobs and some laundry baskets included, so i will need to check again.

DeletedUser

Recipes are also item drops otherwise they wouldnt appear in chests!

on work as TM and break up gangs, level 450 recipies drop as product drop... how else you can explain reports with people finding 2-3 of those recipies ;) and an item!

so laundry baskets and level 450 recipies shouldn;t be counted to item drops

DeletedUser30417

on work as TM and break up gangs, level 450 recipies drop as product drop... how else you can explain reports with people finding 2-3 of those recipies ;) and an item!

so laundry baskets and level 450 recipies shouldn;t be counted to item drops

If I remember correctly then recipes are a 3rd drop category, so they aren't an item drop or a product drop.

DeletedUser

If I remember correctly then recipes are a 3rd drop category, so they aren't an item drop or a product drop.

You don't. 450 recipes are random product drops on merchant and break up gangs. I suggested that when recipes were first extra drops, but it was quickly established that it was a random product drop for those jobs.