Sleepyhead - A little guide to the Set

Deleted User - 819397

The odd thing about using sleepyhead is the fact that if you use a level 5 hotel, it pretty much doesn't matter, since you get all energy and pretty much all health back when that happens.

DeletedUser

The odd thing about using sleepyhead is the fact that if you use a level 5 hotel, it pretty much doesn't matter, since you get all energy and pretty much all health back when that happens.

Sure...if you wait 8 hours. The same for a level 6 barracks over 6 hours. The sleepyhead set, however, will accelerate that process.

Sure, most of the time, people might schedule their character sleep to take place at the same time as their own so it won't be any benefit. However, there are plenty of situations where faster healing is valuable:

• When you've been knocked out. Faster recovery allows you to get back to work more quickly.
  • When you're low on HP but have plenty of energy and want to avoid the risk of a KO
  • If you're moving from one fort battle to another - allowing you to raise your hit points more quickly for the second battle
...and so on.

DeletedUser

I might be missing something here but , it would probably be more effecient to put on HP gear to increase your hp regen , as far as I know sleepy head set doesnt have a hp bonus:unsure:

DeletedUser

I might be missing something here but , it would probably be more effecient to put on HP gear to increase your hp regen , as far as I know sleepy head set doesnt have a hp bonus:unsure:

I was actually thinking the same thing... is the sleepy set better than having the highest HP gear while sleeping ???

Guess we won't know till someone does all the math... and someone has the entire set sleepyhead... and also the highest HP gear.

+1 rep for you (-=

DeletedUser

It all depends on your build. I don't have the full sleeping set but maximum HP gear gives me about +400 HP or something, I need to double check the exact amount when this up and coming fort battle is over (can't do it right now for obvious reasons)

If your base HP is mere 800 or 600, + HP gear provide immense HP boost. However, if you are a strength based soldier with 1400 HP or more, another 400 HP is a mere fraction of your total HP and sleepy set might be worth it.

Don't forget you also get more energy. More energy = more dueling :) This will benefit duelers more in my view, even premium 150 energy players run out of energy from dueling. Imagine such player with sleepy set and recover energy fast, not to mention HP at enemy town.....

Imagine one player KO town after town and does not run out of energy quickly...oh, the terror :)

DeletedUser

Yes I agree it will depend very much upon your build as to the benefit you will get from the set(thereby lies another poorly thought out aspect), and so far we dont know the bonus from the entire set.

However any hp regen bonus will be capped at your base level , because when you change back into your day clothes any hp bonus they possess will need to regen normally

DeletedUser

We still dont know what is the bonus from the 6 itens together...

Remember Pilgrins Set... Just Construct Points... Then... *BANG* Evangelizing LP...

Maybe with the set full we get some "really usefull" bonus... ;)

PS: I just edited the first post... ;)

DeletedUser

Excellent point Kudram. Sorry, I'm all repped out ATM. :(

Thanks... Elmyr... I just realize, this thread will help us, item finders, to understand a "little more" the relation between Value and Luck...

The only "strange in the nest" from this list is the Serving in The Army without premium...

DeletedUser

Whenever I find any of this crap, I am selling it. I can't think of a worse design decision than destroying game functionality for something like this!

DeletedUser

I too was thinking about the difference between almost full set and full set like Kudram
only difference was that I had the Charlatan set in mind. 5 pieces are not very useful but the full set...

DeletedUser8269

I am doing medium to high luck jobs all day long... every day... I dont find anything at all :(

Still havent found a Walking Stick, still havent found any of the Sleepyhead set items. Nothing. I think its just not ment for me orso.
Elmyr: Wanna trade me a Walking Stick for a Pearl Necklace? I'll bet it looks good on you :D

DeletedUser

I am doing medium to high luck jobs all day long... every day... I dont find anything at all :(

Still havent found a Walking Stick, still havent found any of the Sleepyhead set items. Nothing. I think its just not ment for me orso.
Elmyr: Wanna trade me a Walking Stick for a Pearl Necklace? I'll bet it looks good on you :D

Just keep on going. It took me about 6 months to get note part 1 and 6 months to find the ring, I was doing high luck job and grave robbing everyday (except for a few weeks of absence due to burn out)