Passed Signature for workers

Would you like to see this idea added to the game?

• Yes

Votes: 37 80.4%
  • No

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I don't see why it should show your construction skill at all. It's not like the dueler sigs show their aim.

That's same thing I thought at start but after little discussion here, and it seems it shouldn't show construction skill at all, only rank.
It's great for builders to show how much they have built instead of how many losses they have taken.

Total Construction hours instead Duels won
Total Construction points added to buildings instead of Duels lost
And Construction rank from ranking table instead of Dueling level

DeletedUser

I wouldn't mind that. I'm rather fond of my current one, myself, displaying how amazingly pacifistic I am, but I can see why people wouldn't want to display 100+ duels lost to the world.

DeletedUser

about adventurers

Hey, everyone don't just think about workers, think about adventurers also.I like adventurers and adventure too.

DeletedUser

Great idea.

Smart builders can't be dueled anyway...so who cares who knows.

DeletedUser

adventurers could have
quests completed
quests in que
quests not acheived yet

DeletedUser

Why would anyone show his/her (skill/attribute/building) points? To show the other players you are the best? Get lost!

In my opinion it is "strange" enough that in ranking the points of the top 15 players are listed. I don't want to show anybody what I have or not have. Anybody in world 5 can see that I put all my attribute points in charisma. Am I happy about this? NO!

Don't show what you have, show what you can and who you are in game play!

DeletedUser

Showing off is a personal choice. Some workers may like to show their cons points in their sig because its not like hiding it will reflect any attacks on them (unless they're ninja workers). Same with some adventurers. And if your name is already in the top 15 list for the whole world to see, then you may as well be proud of it and show it off rather than being unhappy about it!

DeletedUser

@ishubagaria

Don't get me wrong: I'm happy about my points, sure! But not happy that everybody can see it.

Look at the dev blog. They plan a "reward box" (September 9th, 2009), "But it is pos*si*ble to look into the re*ward box of a play*er".

Again, the skills and attributes I have is only important to myself or the town I'm in (in my opinion)

DeletedUser

Which is why I said its a personal choice. :)

You're very correct when you say that the skills you have only concern yourself and your town, and if you don't want to show them, then you shouldn't use such sigs. But there are many who would want to show their achievements to others, which is why this sig thing has been made. You'll even find many accomplished duellers who do not use such sigs because they don't want to show just like you do. :)

DeletedUser

Would be a good idea, but it would have to be coded in some way that if you don't pick to use it, it won't be generated so people couldn't find out your player ID then grab the link for a signature and use your player ID and ta-da they see your points.

DeletedUser

Er... the signature actually needs to put manually so it is already "coded" in a way that only those that pick to use it show their points and you can't see the points of those that don't pick to use it. :)

DeletedUser

Would be a good idea, but it would have to be coded in some way that if you don't pick to use it, it won't be generated so people couldn't find out your player ID then grab the link for a signature and use your player ID and ta-da they see your points.

highscorelist already does this

Deleted User - 819397

I don't really like that. If you had that, then any dueler would be able to tell just how bad you are at dueling, and hit you accordingly. I feel that if anything, it should be a sig that says how many hours you've worked on the town. That gives you both bragging rights and avoids the possible dueling problem.

DeletedUser

I don't really like that. If you had that, then any dueler would be able to tell just how bad you are at dueling, and hit you accordingly. I feel that if anything, it should be a sig that says how many hours you've worked on the town. That gives you both bragging rights and avoids the possible dueling problem.

What she said:)

Status
Not open for further replies.