Should we be allowed to change clothes while sleeping

Should we be allowed to change gear while sleeping?

• Yes, leave it as it is.

Votes: 184 83.6%
  • No, I can work around the change.

Votes: 36 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You go out for the day, and I stay at home. The change s.... at all. Since 1/1/2009 I play the game. Still I click change closthing as I sleep, still I have to "exit" sleeping as I want to try or to change cloting for the next job. Don't tell me that you sit and look for hours at the screen as you are back home after "you go out for a day". If so, you are ....

DeletedUser

It annoys the heck out of me too. Been here since W1 and still play W4 thru 10. The amount of times I've logged in to change clothes for the next assignment only to be told 'You can't ..' well you know the rest. It's probably sufficient to make me quit eventually, only so many times I'll put up with it.

DeletedUser6752

You go out for the day, and I stay at home. The change s.... at all. Since 1/1/2009 I play the game. Still I click change closthing as I sleep, still I have to "exit" sleeping as I want to try or to change cloting for the next job. Don't tell me that you sit and look for hours at the screen as you are back home after "you go out for a day". If so, you are ....

I'll respond because I think I know what you mean -

When I say "Today I'm going out for the day" - that day was Sunday, a day I usually stay at home and do things around the house. And because I am around the house all day, I can - every 2 hours - set up a new job. But since I was going to be gone all day, I couldn't do that. No, I do not sit around the house most days, staring at the computer screen, as you apparently assumed. Although until about a month or so ago, I did - because I had been unemployed since January 1st. Again, I could look for a job, go out for an interview, etc. - because I used automation. if I was going to be gone for more than 2 hours, I could queue two or more jobs, followed by 8 hours of sleep - and if I was lucky enough to not get dueled while I was gone, the money I earned would be safe when I returned.
But now I work, and since I've stopped using automation, I can do one single 2-hour job any given workday, followed by x hours of sleep; if it's a particularly long day, as it can be sometimes, the 8 hours of sleep can expire and there I am, sitting in town with the money I earned from the one job I did that day - doing nothing whatsoever.
But I digress - I think.
To sum up: I've gone from doing 4 or 5 jobs during the day to doing 1 job each day - a work reduction of 80% daily. Not exactly inspiring, now is it? Slamming on the brakes like that is like taking a Ferrari and replacing its engine with that of a Yugo. Nice enough to look at when it's sitting still, but there's really not much point in continuing to drive it. And so not much point in continuing to dump money into it, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.