Votes: 28 16.8%
  • NO

Votes: 45 26.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser23359

That wont be Fair at all... .net IS FOR THE INTIRE GLOBE!.. Not for One Particular country
As i said.. the only option there is to get this ingame is to make the timings change every day or every 2 days by 2/4 hours TO MAKE IT FAIR FOR EVERYBODY!

DeletedUser27354

i still hate the idea of this i am 19 hours behind the game time so i dont think this will ever make it in

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23359

Dude if it keeps on changing how will you be behind the night time in any way?!?!?!?!?

Deleted User - 1278415

It needs to keep on getting changed everyday.. by 2-3 hours
Thats to be done by the devs... NOT croka..

Why are the Mods... waiting to give this to the devs???

Um you know procedure. Sandih... we dont just push the ideas we like to the developers.

All ideas must go thru the 2 week voting process... if the idea receives 80% of the vote that is positive then I send the idea off to the develoopers to consider it for a future version of the west... which might be 1.31, 1.35, 1.40 we dont know.

All we can do is submit ideas we think players might appreciate.

Honestly I really dont care for this idea... it reminds me of the winter seasons idea we recently submitted thru... yes it will probably pass but I think it is one of those that so much coding and work involved for so little effect that will throw people off and people will probably say what is happening now. whats wrong with my monitor.

DeletedUser22685

The only thing I don't like about it is the disadvantage night users get with the lower exp and higher danger. Yes, they get higher money and luck, but the luck doesn't really make a difference at all. Besides, there is already a premium to get higher luck and money, but not higher experience unless you're a worker.

DeletedUser

I like the idea of night. but as people are saying some can only play during the day and some during the night. What if we were to make the day and night cycle 24 hours. So this way we can have both. Sure it a bit unrealistic but it's a work around.

DeletedUser

Just because I am sleeping real life, does not mean my character isn't working. I don't want any advantages connected with disadvantages based on sacrifices. Get this idea to the voting stage so I can cast my No vote faster.

DeletedUser9470

maybe just the graphics night/day idea is ok?
without the advantages/disadvantages...

DeletedUser22575

I don't personally see anything wrong with graphics for night.day/seasons.

But that is a different story if they are going to effect game play in any way, I am against that.

Deleted User - 1278415

Correct I agree with TJ. I think moddifing the damage, luck and other attributes will require a bit more coding on the game.

You might be able to get away with the graphics changing to a night/day game. But that might throw people off in the game in being able to read the jobs or see the map accurately... and not everyone will get to see it unless timezones are recoded, or recode it to change colors every 2 days as suggested, then everyone see a night map for a whole 2 days?? it might get challenging for readability sake.

I think it is a lot of overhead recoding of the game for not much gain.

DeletedUser9470

Correct I agree with TJ. I think moddifing the damage, luck and other attributes will require a bit more coding on the game.

You might be able to get away with the graphics changing to a night/day game. But that might throw people off in the game in being able to read the jobs or see the map accurately... and not everyone will get to see it unless timezones are recoded, or recode it to change colors every 2 days as suggested, then everyone see a night map for a whole 2 days?? it might get challenging for readability sake.

I think it is a lot of overhead recoding of the game for not much gain.

agreed, apart from the readability bit.
check out tribal wars and the night/day there (another innogames MMORPG):
3103666909_f8041ac726.jpg

there are no problems with readability. if you have problems seeing this image then you have eyesight problems...
:D

DeletedUser

I would be fine with that but just changing the tone isnt that great i say just scrap the idea. Sorry it just isnt going to get anywhere.....

DeletedUser9470

in a way its useless, but then night is always more exciting...
it would bring more appeal to the game and bring more people in... the more the merrier. inno would be happy with that too
:D

DeletedUser27697

Pass. 1. A darker and harder to read map doesn't make the game fun for me. 2. I really don't want my map being dark when it's night in Europe. It's already idiotic how big of an effect timezone differences have on gameplay. There needs to be less differences, not more.

lets not make the game more complicated =] im just trying to learn stuff ATM

Status
Not open for further replies.