Navajo Saloon

NovaStar

Is Navajo a town or city? I know it is an Indian tribe and an indian reservation Navajo Nation. I think there is a county in Arizona with that name (?)... I honestly don't know, so just asking. I thought we were trying to think of a state or city starting with N, is all.

corgiscarab

The West Team
Event Manager
@corgiscarab ...and does it matter that Navajo is not a "Place", but rather it is a "people"? Navajo Nation (a reservation). I googled it, and couldn't find it as a location/place. Navajo is more a "tribe" of native americans (and in multiple locations).
Hey @NovaStar. The name was reviewed, accepted by the team, and used in the official voting process on the live servers. Philosophically, I agree with your observation but nonetheless it was a vetted entry and voted on by the player base.

NovaStar

Hey @NovaStar. The name was reviewed, accepted by the team, and used in the official voting process on the live servers. Philosophically, I agree with your observation but nonetheless it was a vetted entry and voted on by the player base.
ALso...WE all must be blind! asdf1234 did not ever suggest Navajo (he mentioned he was surprised nobody said it, but they did...and it was not his FIRST entry...)
Poker Alice had about 6-7 entries before she said Navajo. The rules said ONLY the first entry would count per person and the rest not...
WHo did this review and from what anyway?

NovaStar

"
Important:
  • A person may submit only one entry.
  • In case of duplicate entries, the one sent in first will be the winner. Duplicate entries will not get any rewards.
  • Rules for participating in contests can be read here."
yet 2 of the "Winners" get the top prize after sending in other entries prior to the chosen one?

Clever Hans

"
Important:
  • A person may submit only one entry.
  • In case of duplicate entries, the one sent in first will be the winner. Duplicate entries will not get any rewards.
  • Rules for participating in contests can be read here."
yet 2 of the "Winners" get the top prize after sending in other entries prior to the chosen one?
At least they didn't open a speed world at the same time when the new world is opening and 1 day after Dotd already started like the last year. #progress