murder quest jobs

DeletedUser

I'm in the middle of the murder quest, doing jobs for clues.

I've obtained 4 of the clues, but the remaining 2 jobs don't seem to be dropping at all ( been doing them solid for 2 days)

Have the req'd jobs changed at all??

:unsure:

DeletedUser

You need to have positive labour points on those jobs. Equip your best clothes for those jobs and see if you can get positive lb. If not, raise some more levels (or buy better clothes) and get skills into the ones that are needed.

DeletedUser

thanks, but I have +ve labour points on all six jobs, have equipped the item needed for the drops.
(for example, one of the jobs not dropping - I have +224 labour points!!!)

Been doing that task for 23 hours without a drop?

The ones I have all dropped within first few tries.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Send a ticket.
Or you are on the wrong job or you already have those items and the ones you are missing are from another job or there is a bug. (i made that quest lately only on the speed server and they dropped in 10-12 jobs, nothing more than that)

DeletedUser

It finally dropped....1 more to go

36 hours seems a tad excessive for 1 item to me!

DeletedUser22685

Try doing 15 second jobs. Most quest drops have an equal chance to drop in 15 seconds as they do in 1 hour. I'm not sure if that applies to the older ones that were in the game before 2.0, but I'm fairly confident.

Snr Sarg

Try doing 15 second jobs. Most quest drops have an equal chance to drop in 15 seconds as they do in 1 hour. I'm not sure if that applies to the older ones that were in the game before 2.0, but I'm fairly confident.

I'm equally confident you are correct