Medals Guide (Spoiler Alert!)

• Thread starter DeletedUser1105
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

lol good point. not really into praying - but i tried - i was wearing no weapon or hat, while holding the song book and wearing pilgrim gear. must be the lack of pants. i'll keep you guys posted when i pray again sometime in the next decade.

DeletedUser

Same here.. prayed 15 mins and then 15 more, and still, no believer medal
Am i doomed? :eek:

DeletedUser

well right there is my error. i should have taken my bluntline to pray and then shot the priest when i got no medal.

DeletedUser14006

25p7m3d.jpg

I got these on Beta world, as sjdx22 said, the first was achieved by sleeping for 16 hours continuous and the second by following it up with another 16 hour nap ;)

DeletedUser

so there isn't a "bronze" sleeping award??? that seems odd.

I prayed with my regular gear on and got the bronze after 15 minutes.

DeletedUser

I got the bronze believer achievement after 15 minutes of praying. I had my plain iron cross on and I took my hat off befor entering the church. You guys have no manners?
;-)

DeletedUser14006

Nope, no bronze and the devs must be mad to think I am sleeping on my world one account for 32 hours to get a worthless achievement!

DeletedUser

Nope, no bronze and the devs must be mad to think I am sleeping on my world one account for 32 hours to get a worthless achievement!

agreed. a waste of time not to mention a waste of our premium for those of us who pay.

DeletedUser14006

agreed. a waste of time not to mention a waste of our premium for those of us who pay.

I am in agreement with your agreement, did not think about premium, I also have full premium on world one, the devs really did not think this one through :laugh:

DeletedUser

i've just prayed for 15 mins and no medal. seems the medals are as inconsistent as everything else in the game lol

Requirements for "Construction worker" award changed - 2 hours building not enough anymore;
Requirements for "Believer" award changed - 15 minutes praying not enough anymore.

Yesterday my builder got the Construction worker award after 2 hours of building. Tried today in 2 other worlds - no award. Tried praying too, no award after 15 minutes.

DeletedUser

I am in agreement with your agreement, did not think about premium, I also have full premium on world one, the devs really did not think this one through :laugh:

personally i think it's a distraction from the actual game. sure it's nice to get accolades but if it does not move the game forward i feel that the time the dev's dedicated to creating a medal system could have been put to better use.

having said that the new update does have some positive changes and i can't wait for the chat to become a reality. bring on the fort battles. chatting and discussing moves in the middle of the fight - can't wait:D

DeletedUser

Requirements for "Construction worker" award changed - 2 hours building not enough anymore;
Requirements for "Believer" award changed - 15 minutes praying not enough anymore.

Yesterday my builder got the Construction worker award after 2 hours of building. Tried today in 2 other worlds - no award. Tried praying too, no award after 15 minutes.

15 minutes prayer still works for me

DeletedUser

I got an Adventurer Medal and a Veteran medal on the same quest (mining gold for the woman propping up the bar).
I now have a problem as they wont display, or rather only half of them displays and parts of the Character window are missing...which I assume could be a bug? I have rebooted and cleaned out temp files etc. but still the same issue.
Not sure what to do there.
Anyone else had this?

Attachments

• westscreen.jpg
    westscreen.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 73
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Presumably, you've got a GreaseMonkey script changing your profile portrait or something?

It probably isn't compatible with the update.

DeletedUser

LOL...no, my pic is missing too, I slapped in the gurner for entertainment value.
:unsure:

DeletedUser

I've just constructed for 2 hours and got a medal, and i prayed for 15 minutes and got another medal, so it's working perfectly fine for me. :)

DeletedUser

Prayer finished Today at 3:12 PM

I didn't get any medal!
So it's not for praying 15 minutes, maybe praying daily for a certain number of days?

Status
Not open for further replies.