Make as an app. on Iphone

DeletedUser

hi guys!

sorry for digging up an old topic, but here's the case:
i'm working in a company that does iphone/android/blackberry app development. i'd love to see the west as an app as it offers huge possibilities (great usability, in-app payments for premium users, maybe some location based features even...).

anyway, I sent e-mail to innogames general e-mail, but no reply. can any of the mods/admins PM me direct contact of innogames person responsible for this area.

DeletedUser

i think they did not made app for this game is because it is one page game and it is to big to be handled by iPhone memory.

DeletedUser

NOOOOO!!!!

Android, not Iphone.

+1000

I wouldn't use an iphone even if it was free and Android are selling as many if not more phones.

Also,the mobile version of the west wouldn't need to be graphical at all.

Simple favorite links(bookmarked ahead of time on the pc) to do jobs and/or duels would be more than sufficient for the majority of the players.Just likeTribal war worked minimally on a cell phone long before they introduced a formal enhanced graphical mobile version of it.I actually kept using the non-mobile version of it on my cell phone just for speed on some tasks.

I don't need fancy graphics,and cool features or any other Phat that will choke my cell phone and make it go at snail pace (even though i am on a 3G network).
Just give me links to duel (set up ahead of time on the pc) and bookmarked jobs (also set up ahead of time on the pc)on my cell phone,that's all i need personally.