Mafia - the next generation

DeletedUser

I will message everyone their roles sometime today and mafia will message me back by tomorrow and we will have a killing tomorrow (-=

DeletedUser

Assignments sent.

Mafia PM me to who you want dead.

Doctor PM who you want to protect.

Seer PM whose identity you want to know.

DeletedUser

Assignments sent.

Mafia PM me to who you want dead.

Doctor PM who you want to protect.

Seer PM whose identity you want to know.
the day is first

DeletedUser

all right, well ima start right off and toss in my vote for Darknoon5 because i havent seen him post on this thread for a bit, and his name sounds suspecious

DeletedUser

nobody has died yet! The mafia has to kill, then we figure out who did it. Which is right now...

DeletedUser

It was a warm summer night as he was walking home... what was that! oh just the cat... *walking he hears footsteps behind him*

he stops... *the footsteps stop* turns around :unsure:

Hello??? Anyone there?

*keeps walking*

"Muuhaaaa"

:blink:

*starts running*

Ahhhh!! *screams like a little girl*

*stab stab stab stab*

NOOOOO!!!

*screams like a little girl* (again)

I'm just a normal citizen why....

johnnamaximuis is dead.

------
Now figure out who done it :unsure: Who is in the mafia? Everyone discuss over the next 24 hours of who to lynch. Type I VOTE (name) OFF. At the end or the 24 hour cycle I will tally up the votes and the most votes that person is gone.

Also, seer, mafia, and doctor contact me by tomorrow morning with who you want to know, kill, and save. And tomorrow (24hours from now) we will have a lynching and murder at the same time.

DeletedUser

first we have to vote before mafia come to kill us innocents

has to be a murder before we can accuse anyone. this is a little different than the way you guys were playing before. basically this way someone dies then you figure out who could do such a thing.

DeletedUser

is it mean the mafia has sent u a message and told u they want to kill johan?

DeletedUser

yes, mafia told me who to kill.

johnnamaximuis is dead.

Your job is to argue who did it?

talk about it, vote on it throughout the day.

In 24 hours I will tally up the votes and there will be a lynching as well as a killing by the mob again.

Then we repeat.

Basically it's the same way you were playing before except much faster. killing and lynching happening at the same time.

DeletedUser

hmm... johan who will want to kill him ???
he is not a logical mind ........

DeletedUser

yeah vote for me and get another villager dead
we should not fight among us but we will have to catch the mafia