Life after hell

DeletedUser

I looked at the town it was so much diffrent after the damn indians came through, I looked at the streets, bloody, and coverd in bodies,I was in rage, seeing as i got my horse from a indian, i took out my revolver and shot it in the head, I then got down on my knees, and cried like hell, I then realized a indian was still alive, gasping for air, so I decided to shoot him as well, I began to look through town, to see if anybody was still alive

DeletedUser13682

Johann got out of his hideout. The fight had ended hours ago, but he was too scared to come out, until he saw a white man walk down the street, and not get shot at. He tentatively walked toward the man, and waved. "Hello," Johann said in a shaky voice. "I am Jo-johann. Wh-who are yo-you?"

DeletedUser

I sat infront of my burned down house, holding a dead body. A lone tear ran down my cheek and onto my wifes body. I stare at the charred remains of my life. I'm not intune to anything, drifting into my own world.

DeletedUser

I looked at both of the men, i didnt answer the one walkign to me, I simply said for him to follow me, and I handed the man holding his wife and shot of whiskey and told him " It's going to be ok, we will have our revenge ok? "

DeletedUser

I take the whiskey and drink it all. I let go of the glass. It shatters on the ground. I reach by my side and pull out my revolver. I look at it and examine it.

DeletedUser

" you save that for the indians," I continued walking down the streets looking for folks, and shooting every last liveing indian I saw.

DeletedUser

I didn't hear the mans words. I put the revolver to my head. I closed my eyes as pictures of my wife and two kids raced through my mind. Some more tears ran down my cheeks. Then, I pulled the trigger. CLICK. I kept pulling trigger, crying the whole time. I pressed down on the trigger some more, but they were all empty. I dropped the gun, crying.

DeletedUser

" Damnet kid, don't try that, It's going to be ok, were both getting our revenge," i grabbed the mans revolver and pulled him up by his hand.

DeletedUser

I rubbed my eyes. "No more tears. No time for that," I said to myself. I looked at the man infront of me. "What do we do now?" I asked him.

DeletedUser

" it's simple realy, we gear up, and we kick some apache ass "

DeletedUser

I nodded to him. I took off towards the sheriffs office. Hopefully they hadn't burned that down. I walked inside. Most of the weapons were still there. I picked myself up a winchester and a 1877 colt revolver. I searched the place for some ammo.

DeletedUser13682

Johann, out of his daze, but still confused, followed the 'warrior'. He saw another villager, who was crying, holding his wife, try to kill himself. The revolver was empty, and the warrior encouraged him, and he got a weapon. Johann also went to get a weapon. He grabbed a Springfield Trapdoor with Brass casings, and a couple of Colt 1851s. "I'm ready to go. Tell me what to do."

DeletedUser

" Not yet boy, we got to figure out where the hell the apaches are first, whats yalls names anyways?, I'm Alex, no, it's not nice to meet you, atleast, not nice to meet you right now.

DeletedUser13682

"Johann. Unfortunatly it is not a very nice place right now. Before the Apache killed most of us and burned everything, this place was almost as prosperous as Chicago. But no more. Oh well."

DeletedUser

" yes i recall i was here the night before, i had some beers, and made some love, now I come back, and yall all liveing in hell "

DeletedUser13682

"You were here last night? Wait." Johann thinks for a minute. "I remember you. All the women are dead now though. So there will be no reconnecting with your 'friend'." He walks to the hotel, and sees an unopened bottle of beer on the wall. "Here," Johann says as he tosses the beer to the man.

DeletedUser

" Thanks mate, Is there a chance anybody else is still alive? "

DeletedUser13682

"I doubt it, though some others might have survived the same way me, and that other guy did. I just hope more survived."

DeletedUser13682

"Right. I'll take the housing district. You take the business district." Johann looked through every house. He found a few swords, buckling a calvary sabre to his belt, but no humans. "No humans, but here are a couple of swords."