L 67 Quest !

DeletedUser

Ok, it's been some time since I worked on this quest series and now I'm lost. I have Dickerson Forest and 2 choices but it says I don't meet the requirements for Ambushed. I haven't clicked on Searching but I didn't take that path and don't want to. I can't find anything in completed quests in this series except for with John (Burying) I also can't find the desert on the map but almost certain I did all those anyway. Any help?

You haven't done anything besides some grave robber I undestand? :)

If you want to to the first decision, you need 60 points on hiding, and you need to have a green shawl equipped; then you'll find a quest giver somewhere in the south-east I think. :)

DeletedUser

Ok, it's been some time since I worked on this quest series and now I'm lost. I have Dickerson Forest and 2 choices but it says I don't meet the requirements for Ambushed. I haven't clicked on Searching but I didn't take that path and don't want to. I can't find anything in completed quests in this series except for with John (Burying) I also can't find the desert on the map but almost certain I did all those anyway. Any help?

Ambushed is only available on Wednesday. It's in this thread somewhere.

DeletedUser

Unlucky???
Similar situation - I gave Scott 926 damage, and then I passed out on the last shot...

So today I decided to make use of the opportunity (since I have already lost 24 times against him) to get the No Victory Without Sacrifices medal, going into the fight with only 400 HP recovered. Forgot to change my dueling gear, and unfortunately then beat Scott.

DeletedUser

Similar situation - I gave Scott 926 damage, and then I passed out on the last shot...

So today I decided to make use of the opportunity (since I have already lost 24 times against him) to get the No Victory Without Sacrifices medal, going into the fight with only 400 HP recovered. Forgot to change my dueling gear, and unfortunately then beat Scott.
You still can get the Sacrifice medal by losing to the Art Collector

DeletedUser

Yes, if only I remember in time before going through the routine...

DeletedUser

The sacrifices medals aren't for being KO'ed by any NPC, they're for total KOs.

DeletedUser

No, that is wrong.

Sacrifices Set
1) No Victories Without Sacrifice (Bronze) - Lose duels against an NPC (Non Playing Character, i.e. a quest duel) 50 times.
2) I'm Used to This (Silver) - Lose duels against an NPC 250 times.
3) Master of the Underworld (Gold) -Lose duels against an NPC 500 times.

Then the topic in Questions is wrong? :)

DeletedUser

Sacrifices Set
1) No Victories Without Sacrifice (Bronze) - Lose duels against an NPC (Non Playing Character, i.e. a quest duel) 50 times.
2) I'm Used to This (Silver) - Lose duels against an NPC 250 times.
3) Master of the Underworld (Gold) -Lose duels against an NPC 500 times.

Then the topic in Questions is wrong? :)

Why is that so surprising? Who could possibly test this with duels, jobs, or fort battles? Quest NPCs are the only way to get a high number of KOs in a short amount of time and can be easily counted.

Update: for the sacrifice medal, you just need to die, I don't think you need to lose against NPC. I got my medal after I was KO in a fort battle.

Battle report: ETC-WTA Homeland On 1/3/10 at 12:36 AM
Medals earned (No Victories without sacrifices) On 1/3/10 at 12:36 AM
The battle begins: ETC-WTA Homeland On 1/2/10 at 11:46 PM

Unless they count fort battle KO = dueling loss to NPC, the description for sacrifice medal might want to change to both dueling loss to NPC + KO from fort battle, or perhaps just simple dying, I don't know.

Perhaps someone can test and get KO 50 times on purpose in a duel against another player(s) to verify this.

I guess that's another thread I need to takeover updating, since EM quit for Grepolis.

DeletedUser

Well, that is good news then... although more time-consuming, it still leaves the door open for medal collectors even AFTER they have completed all quests.

DeletedUser

They said about that in the PT forums: lots of people earning sacrifices medals right after being KOed by normal players in duels. But do you think fort battle KOs count too?

DeletedUser

I won from Lucas with the first try and only got hit for 136, but Scott seems to be waaay harder... :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I won from Lucas with the first try and only got it for 136, but Scott seems to be waaay harder... :blink:

Me too! Just got there yesterday and have been sleeping alot since. :)

I posted a question in Elmyr's guide topic but apparently a mod has to approve the post before anyone can see it....?