Inexplicable duel damage

DeletedUser

If I'm not mistaken don't you get a hit bonus if you aim where the opponent dodges? This would explain getting the extra HPs?

And whats the point of dueling everyone that you can get points from Why not just duel your higher point targets? Get more points for your time and motivation.

DeletedUser

If I'm not mistaken don't you get a hit bonus if you aim where the opponent dodges? This would explain getting the extra HPs?

And whats the point of dueling everyone that you can get points from Why not just duel your higher point targets? Get more points for your time and motivation.

You have it backwards - you get double your Dodge bonus if the other person aims at your Green Circles. You do not get an Aiming bonus unless you choose red circles and nullify your Dodge skill.

And neither explains why I do less damage to a person who has lower Toughness then the players who I know have higher Toughness.

The point of doing a zero motivation dueler is to see if I can rack up the most duel wins in the game. My character level is unimportant and it's actually much easier to do more duels at low levels cause I don't take significant damage.

I have high level and high rank duelers on other worlds, so my W-4 guy is just an experiment, and also has nothing to do with the top post's L 57 character.

DeletedUser

Tactics only affect aim? How can this be the case when looking at your secondary duelling skills tactics is defensive??

Or am I missing something?

DeletedUser

Same AIM, the attacker uses Appearance, the defender uses tactics, whoever has the highest takes a certain number of points from the others aim.

DeletedUser

When you say attacker / defender, does that mean if someone attacks me, tactics comes into play, but if i'm always the aggressor, tactics is useless?