IFBC

Misserfolg

it's about the voting that was supposed to start yesterday,not about the start of the ifbc which should be in march at the earliest. the team asked the players to submit suggestions on how the ifbc should be organised...maybe you remember the ingame announcement :)

Misserfolg

• for remembering :"
  • "All the submission will be reviewed by The West Team. In case they meet all the criteria from Section A. they will be considered and the best 3 will be chosen internally by our team.
  • Voting between the best 3 suggestions will begin latest on 2024-01-14.
  • Voting will last for 14 days. At the end of the voting the winner idea will get implemented.
  • We will advertise the voting in all markets."

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
The voting is delayed a bit, we are still processing the submissions internally. We will announce it as soon as possible.

Thank you for the understanding!

Nortt

The voting is delayed a bit, we are still processing the submissions internally. We will announce it as soon as possible.

Thank you for the understanding!

pls allow spectators, or a deditaced role which give rights to 1 guy / market who can help out leaders organizing their team / tactic but they should not attend on battles. (to avoid the last bullcrapery at ifbc 3, if you still remember what happened)

pleeeaaaseee.

Attachments

• big-eyed-cat-begging-portrait-berkehaus-photography.jpg
    big-eyed-cat-begging-portrait-berkehaus-photography.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 3

foscock

pls allow spectators, or a deditaced role which give rights to 1 guy / market who can help out leaders organizing their team / tactic but they should not attend on battles. (to avoid the last bullcrapery at ifbc 3, if you still remember what happened)

pleeeaaaseee.
How would he remember what happened, he was playing FoE

Clever Hans

For those waiting for the IFBC4 settings vote, it is ongoing here:

Symbiote

there is also a separate server for ifbc? if i read it right, i need to request an account there, is that so? i like the C one, guy even did an animation for it

Marny

there is also a separate server for ifbc? if i read it right, i need to request an account there, is that so? i like the C one, guy even did an animation for it

Yes, it is a complete different environment (server and forum)
The registration process is shown in the link from Clever Hans

You need the registration anyway, when you join the contest.