Idea for using town treasury money

DeletedUser

As it stands now, fort bounties would be exploitable. It would be much less so if bounties were paid to the attacking town's treasury than to players.

DeletedUser

However, what is then the incentive of attacking a fort if there are no extra rewards, but your town treasury simply gets a little extra $$$. This whole idea aims to provide more uses of town treasury money, not more ways to add to it...
Also, the fort bounties are guaranteed to be exploitable - even if they simply go the attacking towns' treasuries. The dueling bounties are also exploitable, but they still add a bit of fun to dueling. Besides, I think fort bounties have much more to add to the game than dueling bounties.
Thoughts?

DeletedUser22493

However, what is then the incentive of attacking a fort if there are no extra rewards, but your town treasury simply gets a little extra $$$. This whole idea aims to provide more uses of town treasury money, not more ways to add to it...
Also, the fort bounties are guaranteed to be exploitable - even if they simply go the attacking towns' treasuries. The dueling bounties are also exploitable, but they still add a bit of fun to dueling. Besides, I think fort bounties have much more to add to the game than dueling bounties.
Thoughts?

The difference between duel bounties and your idea, is that the bounty in a duel has to come from a player. So, someone looses something.
Whereas you idea, is tapping into a ocean of money. No one stands to loose anything from taking it.
Like many other ideas evolving around town treasury money, this is too easily abusable. I did however like your idea with the shops. Very nifty.

But as long as the fort bounty idea is aimed to pass the money on to the players, I will not put it up for a vote, simply because I know the idea will be scrapped by the dev's.
And that would be shame. If it just added to the attacking towns treasury, id be for it.

Id like to see more ideas on what to do with the treasury money, but without it ending up in the hands of the players. Something more in the lines of what you already suggested with changing shop inventory.. Perhaps "customize" the town somehow? Would be neat with the 2.0 update.