Fort Buff for Saddlers!!

DeletedUser34270

I'm with med! I thought the saddler craft would be super useful and it honestly would have been without the change of the map. As it stands, you can get anywhere in 1 hour. Before, how many times were you at a fort fight when someone buffed over to make it. That never happens anymore.

I think a movement shift would be an amazing craft for fort fighting. Adding a simply +1 to a movement as a buff minus everything else would be simple. You could make it a level 450 or 500 craft to make it challenging and would provide a unique element to fortfighting. Opponents would have to watch and keep track of who was moving extra sectors to organize blocks more carefully. That would prevent people from stacking it with advents and there is no need to add a negative. I don't see a negative with modern armor.

One option might be if the dev's do anything about this, http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=52029 , it could be a saddle pommel people could use, like the diamond saddle as they are the rarest drop. Just an idea. you could make emeralds for work motivation and rubys for dueling, lol. I am invested in this idea and want to flood the devs with supporting ideas

DeletedUser28189

Digging this back up with some edits to my original concept to trim it down!

DeletedUser30224

Even if the devs trim this down, it's worth a try. The discussion here is enough for a poll, but since it was stagnant for quite a while I'll wait a bit and if nothing major changes it could be on it's way to a poll.

DeletedUser

I still like the idea as it would bring a much needed change to the tactics of fort fights in both offence and defence.