Dueling level restrictions

DeletedUser30224

I vote in favor of this if we keep the dueling lvl's for showing off purpose only, and not affecting people who we can duel. Hellstorm has an idea there, I would implement it this way: soldiers can duel people in range of 10 lvl's (actual lvls). Other classes follow suit but they can go up on soldiers for +20 lvl's . So in fact we have everybody -10+10 but if attacking a soldier, (including soldier - soldier duel) you have a limit of -10+20. WHy? Soldier have tactical advantage + some other perks like HP ...

You cannot abuse small lvl players, cause you have only a range of-10 , but if you feel brave enough, you have the option to go up for a soldier(fort fighting soldier maybe) with +20 lvls.

Don't take away duel exp, I like to have a sense of satisfaction when I earn 3times +500 exp in duels ... keeping the duel lvl to act as a decisive value in determining how much exp I get upon winning a duel is optional. If we remove it we can get a max duel exp pf 300? I dunno how much exp results from a duel lvl 100 winning against 120. But yeah, if we remove the duel lvl in exp calculation, that upper 20 lvl diference is our max duel exp. I am in favor of keeping it in the exp formula.

uh, and remember, the world merging is coming(hopefully soon) so lots of players to duel ... lvl 120 can KO themselves on daily basis ... dunno with what purpose though.