Duel scene Contest FEEDBACK

DeletedUser33353

Good for all u graphic computer types....it would be nice to see something for us bread and butter types though....just saying......

DeletedUser

Hehe, good question. Notification about this still stands on TW login page and this should have been finished almost a month ago.

Duel Failtest?

DeletedUser8627

This contest has already closed yes, however there are many entries from all other language servers still being evaluated.

Once I have the winners, I'll announce them here.

2.0 has also been taking up some time so I'm sure this is why the winners have not been announced just yet.

DeletedUser34883

Thanks for the reply.

The winners have been announced and I wasn't there.

I'm wondering if they ever received my message, would it be possible to know?

DeletedUser1121

I can confirm they got your message.

And furthermore, i know they actually watched it.

DeletedUser34883

Ok, thanks, it's because in the french forum it's not shown in the thread and since I never had any news about my e-mail, I thought, maybe... :whistle:

Deleted User - 1278415

FWIW, Will I really liked your video and I would have voted for it if the west.net had any voting rights to vote.

If I had to guess why you didn't take top prize/honors is that probably from a corporate perspective is that they would want all original art. Possibly they thought your video took characteristics from too many sources... thats a guess.

As you stated in the credits you took from various sources... granted it isnt in the rules that you can/cant do that. But if a corporate company has to look at copyright infrigment vs original artwork like alectheba submitted then they will take the original artwork.

Now if you really made all the characters in a 3D modeling and made the movement pf everything then I would ask the mods to reward you with a nice gun... or heck take 50 gold nuggets from my account and donate to you.

but I do have to say bravo for the spirit and keep up the good artwork.:shootout:

DeletedUser

Yeah, you would have had my vote, Will. Very well done. Of the winners I liked the live action one that really captured the feel of a duel in The West (FWIW ;)) and the animated gif was funny, even if it wasn't really a duel scene.

DeletedUser34883

Thanks!

The characters were made by me, of course the animations are from the game, but it's many scenes edited together to make a duel, cause there are no real duel scene in the game.

The music, I took it from the game, I think it's free of rights, but I'm not 100% sure...:unsure:

Congratulation to the winners!:up:

Last edited by a moderator: