Does watching movies do anything?

I think it is without any effect.
My lower bar under my char is 3/100, and watching vids and chosing lightning and Z did not improve this...

PrancingPurplePony

Z works for me, but it only gives 1 point unless you are a town member viewing in your town.then it is 3 points.
As for the lightning, it is supposed to give a motivation point, which I assume means for whatever job is queued, haven't ever used it so I have no idea whether it works or not

asdf124

As for the lightning, it is supposed to give a motivation point, which I assume means for whatever job is queued, haven't ever used it so I have no idea whether it works or not
no, motivation for jobs means it'll give to all used jobs(ie if you had 90% motivation in traveling merchant, and leading a trading office at 95, it'll be 93, and 98%)

Hope that explains it.

So if you hadn't finished a job at the beginning of the day, you won't be able to utilize it(it'll be wasted)

Cause 100% motivation+1=100%, that's the cap unless event bonuses.

Ektoras BOTrini

I think it is without any effect.
My lower bar under my char is 3/100, and watching vids and chosing lightning and Z did not improve this...
Lightning is for motivation and Z is for Energy , if you are without a town you will only get 1 point from these but if you are in a town you will get 3 for each video.
Without a town = 5 motivation , 5 energy
Member of a town = 15 motivation , 15 energy.

For a low level toon like yours , just do 15s silver jobs or just jobs that give you high XP to level up and gain Full Energy. You can also ask for a cook to craft you baked beans which give you 10% energy ( 10 energy without more energy premium ) for Baked beans you need , Granite x1 , Tomato x1 , Beans x1 for x1. You can also ask a tonic peddler to make you a tea which requires x3 Berries , x1 Jug of Water ( you need to give your jugs and waters to a cook to make you Jug of Water ) for x1 Tea which give you 20% energy ( 20 energy without more energy premium ).. Even better if you have a friend that can help you by giving you Wonder Tinctures that would be much better as it gives you 100% HP 100% energy 20% motivation