Do You Have Everything?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1105
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I still have a few things to buy, but I'll go ahead and update. Since I only have one easter egg, the count won't change from completing the quests. I'm not going to update the totals yet.

http://weststats.com/Inventory/5bdfe6396c8377a49a0562c9d7de55ab/

34/48 Melee Weapon
30/32 Gun
54/59 Headgear
69/75 Clothing
30/34 Shoes
6/6 Animal
59/62 Neckband
89/105 Product (nm, the Easter eggs don't show anyway)
36/47 Firearm

TOTAL: 407/468 = 87.0%

DeletedUser

How do you have 3 more melee weapons than me? Oh, pillow, cavalry saber, and Bowie's knife I guess.

DeletedUser

Yup, I've got those three. Only weapon I'm still missing, is the Colt Buntline (and now the rotten egg...).

DeletedUser

I'm in pretty good shape on my collector, although I'm going to have to replenish some things. I had 5 turkey and 4 steaks. I'm doing an hour at a time to get that last steak, so hopefully I'll get lucky and get 2.

DeletedUser14239

Is there any point in starting to collect all the items with the new backpack upgrade coming in.

DeletedUser

The current plan is to give a speed bonus to people with small inventories, not to nerf people with big ones.

DeletedUser14239

The current plan is to give a speed bonus to people with small inventories, not to nerf people with big ones.

Ok I see now. I knew about the speed bonus for smaller inventories but I didn't know if they were gonna put a cap on that. I will be collecting alot know and will post sooner or later my inventory.

DeletedUser

I'm probably one of the few people who wouldn't have to downsize much, no matter how small a limit was put on the backpacks.

DeletedUser

No medal of honor or parcel either...or 2nd key for that matter.

Well I was just commenting on the booze. You have an empty whiskey bottle while you have no full ones and only one bottle of tequila that you prolly got as a souvenir on a drunken weekend in TJ so methinks you're a drunk :p It stands to reason that you have no honor but I'm not sure how the parcel factors in here.

PS: Before you all start attacking me for the above, I'm just fooling with Elmyr. :)

DeletedUser

Just waiting for the last 8 itens with known drop... 5 from SleepHead Set... 1 Soldiers Hat... 1 Bowies Muzzloader... 1 Letter Part 1...

And get the Deringer that i couldnt get last week cause i was on a reunion on my office... ¬¬

Except from this 8 Drop Itens... There is nothing more to get... Sadlly...

BTW... I'm removing Salary PRemium to get the "low value itens" that remains... =/

DeletedUser

I did get lucky between the second to last and last updates: chamber pot and silver star medal hunting grizzlies. I've been treating that and guarding the stage as luck jobs and doing 8 hours every other day to get those and the pillow I'm still looking for.

DeletedUser

I did get lucky between the second to last and last updates: chamber pot and silver star medal hunting grizzlies. I've been treating that and guarding the stage as luck jobs and doing 8 hours every other day to get those and the pillow I'm still looking for.

I have tried to find the items from the sleeping item set, but although I see that others have them in heaps I have yet to find even one. :sad:
I only do the jobs with the absolute highest luck percent (ambush the stagecoach, train robbery etc.). Do you think that could be reason why I won't find any pillows et.al.? And consequently, at what kind of jobs do find these items?