Discussion Topic: Dueller Class Bonuses

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9470

Item Bonus - all equipped gear is 10% more effective during duels.

Yeah.. Still has nothing on a well specc'd Soldier Tactics bonus (in the right gear), but it's a start.

11 Sps is way better than having a 50% tactics bonus.
1 you dont ever use tactics, 1/4 ratio against appearance on average.
2 tactics would only serve well against a badly specced appearance dueller.
against high aim, or resist, tactics is absolutely useless.

i agree with what victor kruger says which is that if inno make the dueller character the best character at duelling then let it be on new worlds.
we have chosen to be various classes for various reasons on old worlds, if inno change those reasons then peeps will end up as a class they never wanted to be in the first place.

DeletedUser

yeah i agree there too, just not like they did with premium and jump it back a couple servers. just implement on servers from now on, and thats it. that would be the fairest thing to do

DeletedUser

11 Sps is way better than having a 50% tactics bonus.
1 you dont ever use tactics, 1/4 ratio against appearance on average.
2 tactics would only serve well against a badly specced appearance dueller.
against high aim, or resist, tactics is absolutely useless.

i agree with what victor kruger says which is that if inno make the dueller character the best character at duelling then let it be on new worlds.
we have chosen to be various classes for various reasons on old worlds, if inno change those reasons then peeps will end up as a class they never wanted to be in the first place.

1. I don't use tactics, come duel me then :p I'll have a ball.
2. Tactics works against resist players, WTF do you think they can't hit you? They need 150 aim, do you have 300 dodge? Certainly not!

10% bonus on gear.. So let's see.. The best attack gear is almost idential for Shooter/Char Dueler as it is for Resist/Melee.. (not counting the Gent/Dancer gear).

Black Felt hat. was +7 Health points, +13 Aim, +7 Appearance becomes +8 Health points, +14 Aim, +8 Appearance and if *2 premium is included +9 Health points, +15 Aim, +9 Appearance
Fancy Riding Boots. was +2 Strength, +2 Mobility, +10 Vigor. +8 Aim, +8 Appearance becomes +2 Strength, +2 Mobility, +11 Vigor. +9 Aim +9 Appearance and if *2 premium is included +2 Strength, +2 Mobility, +12 Vigor. +10 Aim +10 Appearance

Do I need to continue? It's not a great advantage but it is something, still doesn't compare, considering. When a Premium soldier with 0 skills in tactics while wearing Black Coat (17 tactics), Fancy Felt (8 tactics), Fancy Bowtie (5 tactics), Brown boots (10 tactics), P Scofield (7 tactics), Styche (1 tactics) & Firework (2 tactics) has 100 tactics any way.

[quote=ratatatPat]]yeah i agree there too, just not like they did with premium and jump it back a couple servers. just implement on servers from now on, and thats it. that would be the fairest thing to do[/QUOTE]

Oh for gods sake, solider class has been a massive advantage since this game began, give the non soldiers something for all their toil. Soldier advatage will still be over powering if Specc'd correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Diggo11

Thanks for this feedback. I will pass it on to the developers and let them make of it what they will :)

Status
Not open for further replies.