Disappointing quest(line)s

DeletedUser25993

Of course, nobody's forcing you to do any of these quests to begin with ;)

Nope; it's my stupid completionist obsession doing that :(

I'm also playing through the game pretty much blind (this thread spoilered me a little bit) so I do every quest just because I don't know which quests or chains are important to do. Once again, nobody but myself to blame for that, although I do find it fun.

DeletedUser

I'd never finish those stupid quests.I always check them in west stats whether they are worth it.If no,dueling or fort fighting....

DeletedUser

They aren't stupid but have been spoiled and IMO this is a spoiler and should be moved to secret quest discussions.
Your not meant to look ahead before doing the quest and then deciding it's not worth it.
Look at quests as choices, going down one road might be rewarding and others not so, slowing down players from leveling up or gaining their goals. Though i think these quests where added in the first place to give players something to achieve and do while enjoying the storyline.
You can't expect AP/SP all the time :laugh::laugh::laugh:

DeletedUser

I like the quests, and am therefore thankful for every quest we have in the game. Especially if it is a difficult quest - it forces you to plan, and keeps you busy for quite some time. I understand that not everybody likes questing that much, but surely if they don't like it, it is no reason to take away my pleasure - just ignore the quests.

DeletedUser

Questing has been a major part of this game for me from the beginning. Some of those "lame" quests where not so lame in 2008! It was Work, duel and quests, and I remember when the first "Rusty shotgun" was found. FIRST IN GAME! So, things change.
I think you should get SP for % off finished quest's. Every half year 3 SP for 98% finished, 2 for 75%, 1 for 50%. (Or something like that)