Church of The Onion

DeletedUser

Ive been headbanging (METALLICA ALL THE WAY), hanging out with friends, been to Florida, trying to get a gf, and just nm other than that. WTF is the Temple of the Onion?!? In the words of Edgar Allen Poe (look at my sig)

DeletedUser

Why do you think I dont follow a religion? In the words of me, "Screw the Onion, screw the Church, screw religion, and follow your own path. And if you disagree with me, *flips you off*"

I have nothing against your religion, it's just not for me. And Im the only Inquisitor on this forum!!!!!!!!!! NOW IT MEANS WAR!!!!!!

DeletedUser

screw religion, And if you disagree with me, *flips you off*" I have nothing against your religion
I may have edited your post a little, but the meaning is still the same. And all I can say is: :blink:

Good thing I'm open-minded, or my brain might explode after reading such an odd post.

DeletedUser

It seems to me that you only became an inquisitor because you wanted to take my job. I don't remember you being one before...

DeletedUser

An inquisitor without a church is just someone who asks too many questions.

DeletedUser

Same thing. Inquisitor just means questioner...it has the same root as "inquire".

DeletedUser

Forgive me for being inquisitive. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol and yeah i have. On many other places, I go by Paladin, Templar, and Inquisitor after the knights in the early days. TW I go by enkou-- on world 9 and all my villages go by Paladin(s) something. So.........thief!!!! Kill the witch!!! (ive been watching Yu Gi Oh abridged on youtube its actually hilarious watch it)

DeletedUser

What worlds do you play on Tribal Wars?

I play world 30, 33, and 34.

DeletedUser

Just 9. I have a good start there. Two completed villages and a few Im still working on. Other than that,

Hey
I'm your life
I'm the one who takes you there
Hey
I'm your life
I'm the one who cares
They
They betray
I'm your only true friend now
They
They'll betray
I'm forever there

I'm your dream, make you real
I'm your eyes when you must steal
I'm your pain when you can't feel
Sad but true

Sry bout that listening to Sad but True by Metallica so I needed to post it somewhere.

DeletedUser

That is the most pleased I have ever felt! I just got Justin Michael to say that god is just like Hitler!

There will be much celebration!