buying the premium called higher income using u p b

DeletedUser15641

Or even daily tasks reward.I don't know about you rebow but i think everything is already discussed?Don't be shy people!Please i need more feed backs as rebow requested.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22493

Okey, we've given this enough time. People who could state their opinion either already have, or wont. I don't see a need to make you bump this for another week..

No need to nominate again, ill just edit my post. Ill most likely poll it when the current ones are done.

Deleted User - 1693871

Proposal:
Buying premium using union pacific bonds and not making new worlds anymore.

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding something here.

I like the idea of being able to buy premium with bonds.

Why is 'not making new worlds anymore' slotted in here? That one I definitely do not agree with.

As I see it, this proposal is actually asking us to vote on two UNCONNECTED things ... a yes vote based on premium for bonds might then be taken as a yes vote for 'no new worlds'.

DeletedUser15641

Well i will make a new topic for the not making new worlds but it will be for premium for bonds i will edit it as need it.But please hear me out why i would like not to make more worlds>Why would you want more worlds when the dead worlds needs saving?What happens if one worlds has a population of one? and making a new world will hurt it as now the mods are thinking of how to merge the worlds!

so please don't question why i don't want more worlds as i guess not all players are willing to be active a lot due to RL but i agree on your question yes its not connected so it will be in a new topic just to make you a little happier.

DeletedUser

Well i will make a new topic for the not making new worlds

Opening new worlds or not is entirely Inno's decision and any input we give is irrelevant. They have all of the data we do and more and any suggestion we make will have no effect whatsoever on their decision. They aren't stupid; they know numbers are down.

DeletedUser22493

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding something here.

I like the idea of being able to buy premium with bonds.

Why is 'not making new worlds anymore' slotted in here? That one I definitely do not agree with.

As I see it, this proposal is actually asking us to vote on two UNCONNECTED things ... a yes vote based on premium for bonds might then be taken as a yes vote for 'no new worlds'.

The reason I deleted everything that had to do with "no making more worlds" before it polled was simply because it was totally unrelated to the other idea, and there can only be one idea per thread.
And like Elmyr pointed out, there is no need to tell the developers what the effect of making to many worlds is. They are absolutely aware of the effects it has on the older worlds.

DeletedUser15641

Opening new worlds or not is entirely Inno's decision and any input we give is irrelevant. They have all of the data we do and more and any suggestion we make will have no effect whatsoever on their decision. They aren't stupid; they know numbers are down.

Agreed but i don't know the developers so its not anyone's decision to call them stupid or not but the people who know them has to decide if they are so i never insulted anyone elm.