Ask CM about the game

WesternCalin

Everything that is ingame is 100% more correct than anything you see on a calendar or whatever. And the sale you see on calendar from 29th to 30th march has nothing to do with any of the gold coin/clover sales, it's a separate sale, and it is about the nugget sale not items on shop.

Ektoras BOTrini

Pay attention if your going to reply... I didnt say it was hard i was simply asking the CM for clarification & i dont trust 3 different dates ive seen .. plus is it midnight 00 or 12: 00 end time etc

In fact dont reply since your info dosnt answer my question its of no interest to me.
I gave you the exact answer as WesternCalin. I literally answered your question but for some reason you decided to be mean because I said it's not actually that hard to check the dates yourself which is actually not hard at all. I knew this forum is full of drama queens but you are on top of that. Have a nice day and maybe next time , don't reflect your real life problems in a game when someone tries to help you.

Annie-Bell

Just skipping over the typical bickering and stuff... direct question to inno person(s) ... the Eire items can be gathered via clovers up to March 29 at 12 from henry and mia and rest. After that, any clovers left over will not be able to access that questline as per the hourglass timer thing in quest. In UPS shop, you can buy (with nuggets) clovers up to Apr 2 tho would be silly to do so as if purchased would not be able to use to get Eire clothing as quest ends March 29. Question to inno is it possible (pretty please) to extend the actual turning in clovers to the saloon quest to Apr 2 (giving us few more days to try to do).
I recoginze inno must be very busy and will skip over people bickering and hope for answer prior to the March 29 12:00 St patrick end of quest for Eire items and hope inno responds. (pretty pls, pls extend it few days)

Harriet Oleson

Patrick quests end on 29 march 12:00 pm while Gold coins quests end on 03 april 23:59. The sale will end on 03 april 11:00 am the usual time when a sale ends.
They didnt do different dates for the sales of clovers/coins and besides that if you still havent finished any of the quests those items can be used next year. [...] Correction: 03 april 12:00 am and while still being at it, both questlines and easter tombolas will end on 11 april 12:00 am as well.
Everything that is ingame is 100% more correct than anything you see on a calendar or whatever. And the sale you see on calendar from 29th to 30th march has nothing to do with any of the gold coin/clover sales, it's a separate sale, and it is about the nugget sale not items on shop.
That's weird : in game for the coins quests, for me it's written until 02 april 23h59, not 03 april 12:00 ... And for the sales : it's written 2 april 12:00 for both coins and clovers, not 03 april 11 am.

For clovers quests, I'm not contradicting it ends on 29th 12:00 (I can't confirm nor infirm), but just a comment about it : there are awesomia battles this day (in the evening, not the morning), so players who'd participate won't be able to use their reward if the event ends at noon. Well, you wrote "12:00 pm" but usually in game it's written 12:00 for noon and 00:00 for midnight, so I guess here it's about noon. Even if midnight actually, there are awesomia battles at 23h15 or 23h45 ...

mnnielsen

The West Team
Community Manager
Just skipping over the typical bickering and stuff... direct question to inno person(s) ... the Eire items can be gathered via clovers up to March 29 at 12 from henry and mia and rest. After that, any clovers left over will not be able to access that questline as per the hourglass timer thing in quest. In UPS shop, you can buy (with nuggets) clovers up to Apr 2 tho would be silly to do so as if purchased would not be able to use to get Eire clothing as quest ends March 29. Question to inno is it possible (pretty please) to extend the actual turning in clovers to the saloon quest to Apr 2 (giving us few more days to try to do).
I recoginze inno must be very busy and will skip over people bickering and hope for answer prior to the March 29 12:00 St patrick end of quest for Eire items and hope inno responds. (pretty pls, pls extend it few days)
no extentions, but a new possibillity next year

Annie-Bell

no extentions, but a new possibillity next year
ty for reply. Understand no extensions. Dont think many will buy clover with nuggets anyways between mar 29-Apr 2 but will send out note to friends that any of that will not be used this year and waste to purchase.

ty for answer, worth a shot. Those quests in new worlds which is heavily dependent on ff's and duels to get quests done is kinda outta our hands, with worlds that for whatever reason no battles, and get duelled every 3 sec and doing egg and coin quests .. it pretty much impossibility in new worlds. But something inno probably isnt aware of in 3 or so last worlds.

Ektoras BOTrini

any of that will not be used this year and waste to purchase.
Disclaimer: This is an IF

@mnnielsen in 2022 we had St.Patrick sale which we could buy Lucky Clover chest and Eire items , in 2023 we didnt get this , is there a chance we get it this year? If yes , then you can hold onto your money and buy the set at the Sale.

P.S. Like I said this is an IF

Pankreas PorFavor

in 2022 we had St.Patrick sale which we could buy Lucky Clover chest and Eire items , in 2023 we didnt get this , is there a chance we get it this year?

this whole time you could buy gold coins and golden clovers in UPB shop. you still can, actually.
and then you could have exchanged clovers for Eire items, but I think those quests are gone, only Lucky Clover quests are still available.
or are you thinking about a sale with a discount?

Annie-Bell

Few of the worlds with very low activity (idaho, etc) had late awesomia where awesomia occurred with clovers 14 hours after the clover quests concluded. Dang, that would of finished set in that world if done on time. (eire set)

[item=2590000] [item=52408000] [item=51920000]

clover quest expired mar 29 at 12 server, delayed awesomia with clover rewards occurred mar 29 at 23:30 server.

next year then.

Annie-Bell

actually taking look, the awesomia with clover rewards were late awesomia half day after the clover event Mar 29 questline end time was following worlds ...

Az, Briscoe, el dor, idaho, juarez, las vegas, navaho all half day after the conclusion of the clover questline, where got the 18 clover reward after end.

Figure most of the older worlds or ones with bit more ff's people would of completed the sets (az, briscoe, juarez) already but the delayed 18 clovers would of come in handy in vegas, idaho, new world navaho.

WesternCalin

They didnt think to have all the battles that give clovers finish before 12:00 am which is a shame and shows how much attention they pay so you get them and like we said before you can finish the quest next year. They are not completely useless.

PrancingPurplePony

too bad we can't sell them, for those of us that were already finished the clover quests, getting them as a reward is useless, whether the event was done for the year or not.

WesternCalin

You can always sell them to vendor and it will not be a good idea to sell them on market as it will not make this set unique and a bit rare as no everyone will be able to get it. And you know what happens when quest items are available on market.

Caerdwyn

None of the Eire pieces are upgradable (not even the gold pot!). Nor are St. Patrick Golden Clover, 5 St. Patrick Golden Clovers (Usable), or 18 St. Patrick Golden Clovers (Usable). You CAN sell everything to the Mobile Trader, but I don't know if that reopens the quest for that piece and am unwilling to test it.

Ektoras BOTrini

None of the Eire pieces are upgradable (not even the gold pot!). Nor are St. Patrick Golden Clover, 5 St. Patrick Golden Clovers (Usable), or 18 St. Patrick Golden Clovers (Usable). You CAN sell everything to the Mobile Trader, but I don't know if that reopens the quest for that piece and am unwilling to test it.
Why would you sell the clovers/coins? That's a dumb idea ( I'm not referring to you ) . Just keep them for next year. I see a lot of players complain about the timeframe of the Eire and Clover quests + Easter event which I would agree is very hard and time consuming to do all of them but it's your choice. You can sacrifice other parts of your gameplay to chase and complete those sets but no one forces you to do that. The St.Patrick event runs for I think a whole month? You have plenty of time to get half of both sets MINIMUM and you can continue next year. It's not a big deal as both St.Patrick sets are mediocre at best.

P.s. Please don't sell your clovers/coins , it will not re-open any quest if the event ends and certainly it's not really clever to sell them.

Harriet Oleson

"Just keep them for next year." -> if we have completed the éire set, the quests don't appear anymore and we can't exchange the clovers against anything : we can only win each item from the éire set once.

It's not like the coins for lucky clover items : lucky clover set is upgradable and we can win several times each item to upgrade them, so year after year the event still appears. But for the golden clovers, this year this event didn't appear at all for me for example cause I have already completed the set, even the new parts added in 2023 (that's why I wrote above that I couldn't check in game the dates of this event).

But I agree : we don't know if the team will add new parts to this event next years (like they did last year). So better not sell the clovers, we never know.

In the meantime, this year the clovers reward at awesomia was fully useless for part of the players lol. For next years, instead of putting the éire set upgradable (please don't), I think there should be at least one or a few quests remaining for clovers event, accessible after ending it, in which we could exchange a few clovers against something like a buff or I don't know. Just so the clovers reward could still have some use even for those who have already completed it. It could even be incentive to buy some clovers at the shop if players want more buffs than the clovers won at awesomia allow to win. Just an idea like that though.

WesternCalin

That's a very nice idea since clovers are one of the only ingame currencies that will not be deleted after event ends so an incetive to still try and get more of them for some buffs is very good. I'd say something like a energy regen buff or something related to fort fights.