Ask CM about the game

Ektoras BOTrini

Maybe , JUST MAYBE , if you add features like bulk buying ( which btw is not considered auto-click ) and many more other features that Scripts provide then you won't have the issue of script usage. Players would play without fear of getting banned because they use a script that has a) better UI b) Provides more information than the actual game c) has multiple layers of quest information in front of you with 1 click d) has a bigger , more clear and TOTALLY better layout of inventory ( which sadly , this had to be a game feature since the beginning ) , e) gives a more thorough and more in depth info and stats on Fort Battles like HP and Damage and many more stats that the actual game SHOULDVE had but still 2024 and it doesnt.

Back to bulk buying , in any game or store or online store , when you want to buy something it either gets added in your cart or you have to select the amount you want to buy , YES , THE AMOUNT YOU WANT TO BUY , why on earth would I have to click 1-1-1-1-1-1-1 to buy single items every 2 seconds so your weak $$$ servers doesnt crash? Your servers are so weak that even a fast 10 clicker will lead you to a bad luck streak and you have to wait 5 minutes. ONLY FOR THIS REASON , bulk buying and having an option to choose the amount you want to buy either from the SHOP or from Town shops should be added , just because your servers are weak and lead to bad luck even if you try to avoid it. It's very annoying and I honestly don't know what and how this is not an option in the almost 16 years this game is out. It actually shows how badly managed this game is , the HQ cares only about money money money money money, they listen 2-3 times out of the 120-130 times , most of the times players and MAJORITY of players give such good feedback or suggestions but THAT RANDOM 1 GUY FROM FACEBOOK , gets his idea/suggestion implemented because it's so bad with 0 sense that Inno loves it. And for some reason Facebook feedback is heard more than the actual BETA FORUM feedback , isn;t that alarming since most of us don't use Social Media because it's a personal data mining and exposure that anyone can come , download or screenshot your photo , make a profile and boom next you know you are in the news for whatever bad reason it might be.

Sorry , I got carried away and I went from Bulk Buying all the way to data exposure and profile framing , the whole concept is for Bulk Buying.

Beefmeister

they have so many options that they could not decide yet what to, more than a decade is not enough time yk. ff lead arrows is the first improvement since ff lauch [maybe biased cause i left not long after these started] and that means they could have done that and many more all this time but chose not to. sike!

i see the 3 options here:
a) allow known and reviewed scripts that enhance gameplay gaps
b) apply what the script shove in your face what is missing on the game
c) keep playing the dumb one and pretending not to hear; could also not be a play although

make your choice, western men
hah, well...of course ideal would be for all the scripts to be implemented in-game...i wonder, is it really that hard, considering much of the source code is already available

we're under the risk of being banned constantly if one of those scripts will include some malicious code with the next few updates but nobody cares...
what is annoying is that not every player is treated the same when it comes to those rules that state clearly, NO SCRIPTS

Snr Sarg

also, it would be nice for some clearing on the absurdity of how those rules are implemented.

now that your game rules say all the scripts are prohibited on every community there is, common sense would say that you would ban for every script, resulting in the removal of tamper/greasemonkey and all related tools used for said scripts. yet, as far as i'm aware, behind the scenes, the idea that SOME scripts are not prohibited is circulating between the players and the team members that use those. coincidence is that said list is the one that syntex posted on the event server.

i hope this is not a tool for mods to have power over who is banned and who is not banned when the rules are clear and written in stone. if you did act according to the rules, everyone would have to stop using any script that exists, from importing fort battles to color codes or whatever

The day they ban all scripts is the day I delete the game, it's almost unplayable without some of them.

The risk that I might then get a permanent ban for some innocuous script is the one that prevents me from investing in any more nuggets, so by doing this, they are also cutting off their income stream. If that's how they want to operate, then it's only a matter of time before Inno shut this game down.

madeina

Hi
When I first started the games several years ago, i visited the potion master who gave me a task to come back when i hit level 850.
Yesterday i hit 850 crafting level so i went back to that spot and none of the shields are unlocked. What is next then? Where do I go to get the next task of the potion master?

thanks

Kate

NovaStar

I have a question for the CM's...where are you? I noticed that there hasn't been appearance for at least since Thurs if not Wed...nor battle strategists? Have we been abandoned?

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
i'm really curious, how is it possible that you ban players for script use on this server, but on the ifbc server it is stated in the rules that a list of scripts is allowed? it's common knowledge that even your staff uses em on active play while I had to play without any since december

i have pointed out several times before that a list of allowed scripts is necessary for this community...and several other players did. we talked for ourselves

it is not possible for said community manager (syntex) to literally post a list there and refuse to do it here + actually enforce em
You could see that list as tolerated for all markets. While we do not plan to post such list, and we do only on IFBC 4 to make sure that players are not afraid to use them on championship, we will not encourage the usage of it. They are not allowed, just tolerated. It means, is very unlikely to get banned for them. And everyone uses them on their own risk.

Snr Sarg

Just wondering if any more events are planned to start at this time, given there are now three on going at the same time, and most worlds had the circus being built too

Can you at least increase the maximum number of quests I can accept, 30 just isn't enough right now

Mr. Purple

Can you at least increase the maximum number of quests I can accept, 30 just isn't enough right now
So true. Usually it's okay to have a quest limit during events, because it forces you to prioritize quests you're taking, thinking about the best optimization strategies, etc.

But with so many events running at the same time, it's hard to even find out what quests are available. Instead of prioritizing the quests inside an event, I had to prioritize events.

Maybe it was Inno's plan — to give us lots of questlines which we will not be able to complete due to our own greed. But I'd say it's cruel :-(

Victor Kruger

So quick Q ... st Patricks day, coin for lucky clover set etc shop purchases seem to contradict the road map for March end date ..

Calendar seems to indicate End date as 30th March but shop coin bags etc to purchase says 2nd of April to buy....

As there no April Calendar posted yet its difficult to be sure, please confirm correct end date of At Patrick/lucky clover event, thank you

Ektoras BOTrini

So quick Q ... st Patricks day, coin for lucky clover set etc shop purchases seem to contradict the road map for March end date ..

Calendar seems to indicate End date as 30th March but shop coin bags etc to purchase says 2nd of April to buy....

As there no April Calendar posted yet its difficult to be sure, please confirm correct end date of At Patrick/lucky clover event, thank you
Quests are until 29 , sale is until 02/04 , with 1 single search , I found all this information. It's actually not that hard.

Harriet Oleson

Until 29 ? In the event quests for coins (the ones where we can trade coins against items), it's written in game "until 02.04 23h59". For clovers I don't have access to the quests cause I completed the éire set last year, but on the wiki it's written it's until 31/03 12:00.

Victor Kruger

Quests are until 29 , sale is until 02/04 , with 1 single search , I found all this information. It's actually not that hard.

Pay attention if your going to reply... I didnt say it was hard i was simply asking the CM for clarification & i dont trust 3 different dates ive seen .. plus is it midnight 00 or 12: 00 end time etc

In fact dont reply since your info dosnt answer my question its of no interest to me.

Annie-Bell

Wondering same, the quest to turn in clovers for the Eire St. patrick clothing states March 29 at 12 server end time to turn in clovers. The shop sells clovers until Apr 2 but anything bought after Mar 29 cant be used for quest as expired (according to the hourglass on quest). Think i also saw somewhere Mar 30 as last date.

Imagine those in worlds been in for awhile have completed sets and have excess clovers, but know it was quite a struggle (for me anyways) to get all the clovers for full set in vegas, montana, navaho and with coin clover and eggies all happening - overwhelming.

Im not sure what date is correct... but.. is there any way that inno could extend the turning in clovers to get Eire items to Apr 2 as a very cool gesture given that we had several overlaps? Would be really cool if we had few extra days!!

WesternCalin

Patrick quests end on 29 march 12:00 pm while Gold coins quests end on 03 april 23:59. The sale will end on 03 april 11:00 am the usual time when a sale ends.
They didnt do different dates for the sales of clovers/coins and besides that if you still havent finished any of the quests those items can be used next year.

Clever Hans

@mnnielsen