Alliance Forum

• Thread starter DeletedUser15641
  • Start date

DeletedUser17649

I like the idea but why no implement the option in the Forums user list?

btw, if were going to use this thread for ideas about the Alliance forum: I'd like to propose a 'Ascend - descend' function for the column headers in, well the in-game forum in general, really but especially in, the 'Manage forum' section.
Currently it's chaos which makes it a real chore to see whom has been invited to what etc.

Pic (taken from random site just to show)
TS21.VSSortList.png

This way one could choose e.g. if one wants to sort the list of towns as to see which towns have access to forum 'A' or to see if town '23' has access to forum 'B' and 'C'.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15641

Thanks rannon...visitors (town founders can sort either from new-old) or others.Search function can be added for an archive or delete thread made by system to help clean the system.

Double system either you write it(manual) in or check it.(other)

DeletedUser15641

alright i will wait for another month rebow but i will be adding more mock ups it seems only some are interested @this idea.Maybe a lot are just simply shy.

DeletedUser15641

Here is some of the mock ups i added and i will add more soon thanks for visiting and don't be shy to comment or want to add something.

New features/feature would be added:

Feature/features:

If a town wanted to invite a player who is a trouble maker to its own alliance and ally of its alliance a warning message appears and it has are you sure?

Answers would be either yes/no

Please edit the name of this topic to alliance forum only.

DeletedUser563

Yes love the treeviews ;)

To explain a bit the functionality of treeviews if you select the topmost node alliance every node is included in the invite for example drunken money alliance so alliance -all towns - all individuals. By deselecting that and selecting specific towns the entire town is selected so some towns - all individuals and finally you can deselect town and invite individuals - so specific individuals: I forgot sometimes to explain ideas for normal users rather than people with some programming experience. I hope this clears up some confusion.

Also I do not think to much functionality must be included in the idea atm: once the basic idea is up with treeviews the developers themselves will come with amendments to add further functionality or users will suggest amendments in minor ideas that will be implemented later or the developers will no doubt add some functionality to the idea to make it more user friendly. Ok only my opinion but think if we make the idea to complex it scares off normal voters who get confused by the idea.

DeletedUser22493

What do you think about perhaps adding a function to personally pick who should have editing rights to the forums? Instead of all the hats in the town, you'd be able to pick out one and one, and even from other towns.

Thats pretty much the only thing this idea is missing in my eyes. Other then that, I love it.

DeletedUser15641

Founder(s) of the town founded the alliance would have full rights.

Council town founders would get the same as counselor's of the founding alliance rights but they could lose it by the founder of the alliance which has all the rights and can't get kicked off.

Councilors of the council towns can see the hidden post,can make a hidden post and a hidden thread.

DeletedUser22493

Id still rather have custom selection of who has editing right.

DeletedUser15641

I know :( i asked to remove the minor idea(the name ofcourse)...Well rebow i guess you could ask what the developers think?either custom or as i said.

Okay its a double system :D.

Either as custom made by the founder of the alliance or as a default system as I suggested...

Is this what you'd like rebow?

BTW i need to make the Advanced ...when you click it ofc...

DeletedUser22493

Ive removed the "Minor" part from the title.

Just nominate it (for orders sake), and ill poll it.
After that, given it passes the vote, ill send it off to the dev's.

DeletedUser15641

Finally thank you very much.I hope this makes a new beginning to the-west and it would make players a lot more happier i hope..I also hope it passes :blink: