All Jobs Skill Build

• Thread starter DeletedUser22493
  • Start date

DeletedUser

And,anyone got a new all jobs build with the Allan's set(specially,Allan's Weapon set),I feel I can now add skills to dodge and aim now,and can still do all jobs! :D

Build is pretty much same as before.
You can now use Allan's weapon set + Dancer or Gentlemans set for extra 200 lp to all jobs. Add cheap gentleman's dinner for another 60 lp or something from UPB shop for bonds.

I'm guessing with all that you can to do all jobs and have extra 200 skill points to distribute whereever you want.

DeletedUser

Hey Zeta I don't know whether it's right place to ask,I apologise if I am at the wrong place,but is it still the same extra 727 LP towards Grave Robber in V2.0,that's needed to get the 3rd key as a drop?(cause I add 194 LP towards it-my luck range is 1234-3703,which is quite high compared to what it was in V1.3 as far as I remember)

And,anyone got a new all jobs build with the Allan's set(specially,Allan's Weapon set),I feel I can now add skills to dodge and aim now,and can still do all jobs! :D

key drop isn't based on luck range but on the # of lp you got in it, with 730 lp in GR you can get key 3, yet the luck even with prem income is only 7300