Sellable loot chests and buy able outlaw/sellable revolver chests

asdf124

Proposal
Make loot chest sellable to Veteran shop for max 5k veteran points and add two more chests to the veteran shop.
Details
1.Loot chests would be sold for a minimmum 5K veteran points per day/month/week/year.
2.Outlaw chest would be 10K or more and sold either per day/week/month/year.
3.Long-range revolver chests would be 7.5K veteran points and the revolvers are sellable for such price as well but only to the veteran shop for x number of revolvers or chests per day.

Abuse Prevention
X number of loot or revolvers are sellable or buyable outlaw/revolver chests per day/week/month/year(note: This doesn't include any outlaw items

Summary
Same as proposal description.

Administration
Administration
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? No.

Last edited:

foscock

Loot chests are already sold in the veteran shop - what do you mean by "sellable"?

Are you also suggesting that for 10k you can buy a chest that is guaranteed to contain outlaw items? Big NO from me on that.

DeletedUser35120

He's suggesting that we get to sell loot chests back to UP shop for 5k VPs. Which is outright illogical when you get to buy them for 5k anyway. Even if it was 2500 VP, I wouldn't vote on it. Cause they shouldn't be sellable back on the shop in the first place.

foscock

I agree, it sounds like he's saying that, but it was so illogical I assumed he meant something else.

asdf124

I agree, it sounds like he's saying that, but it was so illogical I assumed he meant something else.

It doesn't have to be 10K only, it can be more.

Well, I for one would want to sell two loots for 1 guaranteed outlaw chest however, it doesn't mean I will likely get outlaw weapons since I am pretty sure that they'll have it less likely to get versus other outlaw items and more likely to get versus loot chest.

foscock

In that case, I still say no.

Like just about everyone else, I'd like more outlaw items, but increasing the chance of getting them is a bad idea.

And the idea of different chests? No thanks. I have to laugh at your idea of an "asdf" chest for those that have upgraded snakes. Let's also have a "fos" chest with 243 outlaw rifles!

DeletedUser35120

What do upgraded snakes do? Do they hiss more? :huh:

And guaranteeing an outlaw item for every 2 loot chests is crazy. Nope, sorry, can't support the idea.

asdf124

What do upgraded snakes do? Do they hiss more? :huh:

And guaranteeing an outlaw item for every 2 loot chests is crazy. Nope, sorry, can't support the idea.

The price could be more, it doesn't have to be two it can be more.

It also doesn't mean that I can sell two loots back at 1 day, 1 week and so on.

It is for those who try hard and simply are annoyed by the luck charms or a kit Carson checkered shirt from steel lined chest.

Oh yeah, at least I don't cheat newbies by buying outlaw items for dirt cheap. Not to mention I work as hard as anyone else fos. So, for those who are lucky can get grade 2-3 outlaw items and those who work hard get grade 1 or no outlaw rifles. Yeah, let's not award those working their butts off fos.

I had been lending in my world for those who are interested in going such path until they can get their own gear in some of my worlds that I play in.

Don't talk about somethings you know nothing about or have ever felt that.

Last edited:

DeletedUser26820

Respectfully, asdf, but I'd suggest going back to the drawing board and restarting over as you've proposed maybe (3) changes within (1) proposal.

If you want to propose in a stand alone proposal that the Outlaw Horse become auctionable/sellable, do that and I'd vote in vote of it.

For the rest of your proposals, I'd have to see them first before having an opinion....

Abydos1

Yeah, that's a good idea deiben with the Outlaw Horse being tradeable but I tried that already and nobody wanted it...oh btw in 950 Adventures I have still yet to get 1 Outlaw Rifle though I did manage to get Hank's high HP gun which has kinda made my Romeo Crossbow obsolete finally. Nice try asdf but they ain't going to even put a thought to that because it would be too much of a hassle to implement. Got to keep it simple and easy to have a chance for a look...best of luck!

foscock

Oh yeah, at least I don't cheat newbies by buying outlaw items for dirt cheap. Not to mention I work as hard as anyone else fos. So, for those who are lucky can get grade 2-3 outlaw items and those who work hard get grade 1 or no outlaw rifles. Yeah, let's not award those working their butts off fos.

I had been lending in my world for those who are interested in going such path until they can get their own gear in some of my worlds that I play in.

Don't talk about somethings you know nothing about or have ever felt that.

Excuse me? Who are you accusing of "cheating newbies"? FYI, my gear is 95% from chests I've won, with a few items purchased from market at whatever price I found them. Guess what? I worked hard to get them. If you did a small amount of research before you slander me you'd find out I also gave about 70-80 items away - not lent, gave away.

Don't talk about something you know nothing about, and furthermore, don't assume you have a clue how much work I put into it.

asdf124

Respectfully, asdf, but I'd suggest going back to the drawing board and restarting over as you've proposed maybe (3) changes within (1) proposal.

If you want to propose in a stand alone proposal that the Outlaw Horse become auctionable/sellable, do that and I'd vote in vote of it.

For the rest of your proposals, I'd have to see them first before having an opinion....

I didn't say that it would be auctionable rather sellable to Veteran shop.

Foscock, the cheating part wasn't directed at you.

Foscock, even if I have venom snake v1, that doesn't actually give you right to point finger at another player for having such item. I know some other peeps who do have it as well.

The proposal is to make two new available items in veteran shop and also have 2-3 item kinds sellable back to veteran shop.
In order to not get a hyper flux of bugs and to limit amount you can sell or buy can all be changed.

I don't think anny and fos likes such idea to two possible reasons. 1.Their status as an elite adventurer becomes threatened.(which I doubt). 2.Easier than what they gone through(which I proposed to ramp it up by the how many can be sold per day/week/month)(or bought per day/week/month). So fos, your saying I don't deserve to be awarded right no matter how hard working I am? Oh I love my 50+ boosters that I keep getting.

Last edited:

foscock

If the"cheating" wasn't directed at me then don't add my name to the paragraph 2 times.

And yeah, I can point a finger at you when you propose a chest that is suited to people that use snake in Adventures. It's a chest designed for you.

I already said why I don't like ideas that make Outlaw easier to get about 20 times already in this forum, there's no need for you to make up more fairy tales.

You ask for it to be easier for you then it has been for everyone, I think that's a bad idea. You act as if you are the only person in the game that gets clovers or mojo. After the number of adventures I've played I should surely have a lvl 2 or 3 rifle. I've seen plenty of lvl 2's on people that have played less, but that's just the way the cookie crumbles. I don't want it to be any easier to get.

asdf124

If the"cheating" wasn't directed at me then don't add my name to the paragraph 2 times.

And yeah, I can point a finger at you when you propose a chest that is suited to people that use snake in Adventures. It's a chest designed for you.

I already said why I don't like ideas that make Outlaw easier to get about 20 times already in this forum, there's no need for you to make up more fairy tales.

You ask for it to be easier for you then it has been for everyone, I think that's a bad idea. You act as if you are the only person in the game that gets clovers or mojo. After the number of adventures I've played I should surely have a lvl 2 or 3 rifle. I've seen plenty of lvl 2's on people that have played less, but that's just the way the cookie crumbles. I don't want it to be any easier to get.

So it's fine if your cheated upon by the game?

It could be suited to those who are cheated by it. By the way, I said I might add outlaw horse to being sellable to the veteran shop but that doesn't mean that I will. How is this best suited for me fos? The outlaw chest could give me any of the outlaw items including horse, so without any exclusion of any outlaw item. So, it's fine thing to feel cheated upon by doing an enormous amount of hard work with no real giveback.

It could be easily changed to actually be harder to everyone but also choosing such path.

I never said that I am the only one, I could name a few who had gotten such items. So for those working hard could shove more for foscocks sake (spelling error)or they can actually make their own luck is what this idea about. This doesn't mean your gonna get a ton of outlaw weapons out of the blue but it will guarantee you that you'll get what your truly worth.

Last edited:

foscock

So it's fine if your cheated upon by the game?

Would you please quit twisting words? You throw that cheat word around like a frisbee. Who says you or anyone else is getting cheated? You open a chest, it's either good luck or bad luck. You expended nothing as far as game resources - no hp, no energy, no cash or bonds. You got something - that something might be great, or it could be rubbish. But it cost you nothing, you didn't even have to interrupt a job.

I could sit here and rage about the event guns and how they are "cheating" me, but I don't. I get back in the queue.

And by the way, you say you've had "no real giveback" but it seems to me you have some very nice Outlaw gear and are a very worthy adversary.

shove more for foscocks sack
I have no idea what you meant by that but it sounds creepy.

Last edited:

asdf124

Would you please quit twisting words? You throw that cheat word around like a frisbee. Who says you or anyone else is getting cheated? You open a chest, it's either good luck or bad luck. You expended nothing as far as game resources - no hp, no energy, no cash or bonds. You got something - that something might be great, or it could be rubbish. But it cost you nothing, you didn't even have to interrupt a job.

I could sit here and rage about the event guns and how they are "cheating" me, but I don't. I get back in the queue.

Costed me nothing? So, my time is worth nothing like the rest of those who play adventures a lot.

A persons time can be worth 600$/min.

I feel your just having a feud with me. If someone else had proposed this idea, maybe it could have been different.

I'll have to update the proposal to make it as clear as crystal.

Dei, it's two-three add-ons.

Shove more for foscocks sack meant to work harder for your sake (oops)

74 great prospects(outlaw items and longe range revolvers) out of over 1K(since cannot know real numbers after Indiana achievement)adventures

Last edited:

foscock

I'm not having a feud, I just don't like the idea. You used me as an example, but I have probably played twice as many adventures as you. So I'd say our efforts have been rewarded equally.

Your time in adventures is worth $600 a minute? Please buy me some stuff, you got way too much cash. If you'd rather mindlessly click 15 second jobs then have some actual gameplay go ahead.

asdf124

I'm not having a feud, I just don't like the idea. You used me as an example, but I have probably played twice as many adventures as you. So I'd say our efforts have been rewarded equally.

Your time in adventures is worth $600 a minute? Please buy me some stuff, you got way too much cash. If you'd rather mindlessly click 15 second jobs then have some actual gameplay go ahead.

I was referring to real life.

DeletedUser35120

Then why are you wasting your precious 600 dollars/min on posting in some game's forum which is non-realistic, non-touchable, and non-existent basically. I tell you what, you could have had a venomous snake level 5 by now if you hadn't wasted your time on us. :laugh:

I don't think anny and fos likes such idea to two possible reasons. 1.Their status as an elite adventurer becomes threatened.(which I doubt). 2.Easier than what they gone through(which I proposed to ramp it up by the how many can be sold per day/week/month)(or bought per day/week/month).

Hey, you complimented us by mistake. Make sure you edit that post later..

Btw, I haven't played an adventure in the past 4-5 months, neither do I have an outlaw rifle level 2, I'm nowhere close to having it and nor do I care about having one. And even if I suddenly start caring to have an outlaw rifle level 2 or wear outlaw gear level 3, according to this idea, if implemented, things would be easier for me and I'll gain another level on all my adventure gear. Still I'm against it. Just cuz some things shouldn't be easy. Working hard for something and then ultimately achieving it gives an unbelievable amount of satisfaction. Elite? No I'm not elite :p

Last edited by a moderator: