Kate's ring

One Armed Ninja

Try this: (spoiler highlight a few lines down!)
(it's part of the same level string)

For this quest to appear you must not have a weapon equipped. As well as this it must be Wednesday and you must still have 5 silver.

But before that i think you need to do this:(spoiler highlight a few lines down!)

This quest will only appear if you meet the following requirements: No weapon equipped, you have 300 dollars, server time is between 19:00 and 23:50.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ypu should have that in white but thank u i wanted to know that as well

DeletedUser

just to add a point to this (spoiler highlight a few lines down!)

since the fort upgrade unarmed does also inlcude no fort weapon

DeletedUser

Please highlight the text below for my response to Lord Thaddeus's comment

On the contrary, I did the quest with a fort gun, but you must have no weapon...

DeletedUser

responce below

made me remove both so if it doesnt work with just the weopn then get rid of fort weopan as well

DeletedUser

If people are in this thread they're looking for spoilers. Please quit with the white text.

Deleted User - 819397

Elmyr said:
Last edited by Elmyr; Today at XX:XX AM/PM.. Reason: Removed stupid white text.

There are 4 of these on this thread...are that many people using stupid white text?

DeletedUser

There are 4 of these on this thread...are that many people using stupid white text?

I was one of those 'stupid white text users' LOL

I just followed what the post above me did at that time.. :D

Besides, didn't wanna get an infraction for spoilers.. XD

DeletedUser

I'm getting confused...can I ONLY do Kate's ring on a Wednesday after 1900 hours server time?

DeletedUser

I'm getting confused...can I ONLY do Kate's ring on a Wednesday after 1900 hours server time?

Only Kate's wedding band (The dealer) has a Wednesday requirement and that's any time. Only Kate's wedding band (The thief) has a 1900 or later requirement, and that's any day.

DeletedUser

still having problems for the last 5 months with mission nothing works i give up may be some can completely walk me through it

DeletedUser

Kate's Wedding Band

Here is where it gets confusing...
In order to complete the quest, The Unknown Thief, you need:
1) Kate's Ring
Accept this quest now and close all quest windows.

In order to get the ring, you need to do the following:
1) On any day, between 7pm and 11pm server time, un-equip all weapons.
2) Close all windows.
3) Open Quest window and choose the Sheriff. He will have a new quest for you called : The Thief
4) Accept quest and duel the thief without a weapon.

The Sheriff will now have a new quest for you to silver mine for 5 silver.
Accept this quest and get 5 silver.

Next, at any time on a Wednesday, check back in the Quest window and you will have a quest called: The Dealer
Accept this quest and defeat the dealer.

You will finally get the ring to complete the original quest - The Unknown Thief!!!

DeletedUser

Your logic is flawed.
After you accpet the first quest, the one with the ring as the requirement...
*drums*
...another quest appears at a certain time. You'll get the ring to solve the initial quest when you solve other three quests.

DeletedUser

Your logic is flawed.
After you accpet the first quest, the one with the ring as the requirement...
*drums*
...another quest appears at a certain time. You'll get the ring to solve the initial quest when you solve other three quests.

there are quite a few adventurer quests that are like that>>>go in circle :laugh::laugh:logic to complete