Zoom out from map

• Thread starter DeletedUser34781
  • Start date

DeletedUser34781

Minor idea
Idea title: Zoom out from the map.
Details of idea: What i would like to see implemented is a zoom out/in button located anywhere the devs see fit to put it within reason.
Visual Aid: none needed as putting a (+ or -) doesn't take much.
Reasons for submitting: My reasoning for this is that we all don't use big wide flat screen pc's that i have seen the devs use in a photo so their testing it on big screens where as we are on laptops also with smaller screens and the whole v 2.0 map is all in your face you can't see anything around you.Giving the players that option would be very helpful.Also i have tried crtl - & + and that messes all aspects of the game up.

Also this would enable better scrolling around the map.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1278415

Yes bring this feature back. I would support it.

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
I agree. Itll fit well with searching for jobs with how the jobs are set up now

DeletedUser

You can do (kind of) this already hold Ctrl then hit - or + and the whole page zooms in or out, just like on any other web page. If you want to reset it just hit Ctrl and 0. I know it's not very practical, as the job start screen is also small, as well as the text box, but if this gets through and ends up been a no vote, there is a back up :)

DeletedUser34781

I did state i tried that...it messes all aspects of the layout and cannot see anything...they don't have the game designed to be zoomed out like that...an in game zoom thats zooms out/in in a better way is what i mean

DeletedUser

Yeah i like this, I use a 13 inch macbook pro and everything is all jumbled on my screen. I can never find jobs without using the map and i just feel that everything is generally too congested on my small screen.

Ravenberry

This topic seems to have come to an abrupt end. What is the outcome? Should the idea be presented in Development Discussions forum?

DeletedUser

I use Ctrl + and - like most people drink water - several times on every world everyday. But, that doesn't help me when playing by phone. Yes, bring back the zoom!

DeletedUser14192

I would definitely want to have this feature. Especially when I'm not currently working a quest and would like to do Gold and Silver jobs

Ravenberry

Added to the list of ideas to be submitted

Do not want to belabor the point but what is the outcome, please? List of ideas still to be submitted? List has been submitted? Developer accepted and working on it? Developer rejected?

DeletedUser35533

Do not want to belabor the point but what is the outcome, please? List of ideas still to be submitted? List has been submitted? Developer accepted and working on it? Developer rejected?
limbo. you are better off finding a script or finding a golden ratio with ctrl - and ctrl +

Last edited by a moderator: