Zoo Animals

DeletedUser34862

I logged on today. I'm 43 years old. In a game of shoot-em-ups and fort battles, somehow I've been asked to consider buying digital farm animals, some of them baby farm animals. And I've also been asked to consider buying a crate of vegetables (im ok with that) but instead of veg there are more farm animals in the crate. Fur real!?!

DeletedUser36192

I logged on today. I'm 43 years old. In a game of shoot-em-ups and fort battles, somehow I've been asked to consider buying digital farm animals, some of them baby farm animals. And I've also been asked to consider buying a crate of vegetables (im ok with that) but instead of veg there are more farm animals in the crate. Fur real!?!

Woah, Gold. Didn't know you were still around! How's w12? :p

But sidenote, yeah. Well. I spend my days creating chewing tobacco and tea :p

DeletedUser15368

Cash for useless cosmetics instead of OP tombola gear. 10/10 change in direction inno, hope we see more of this and less tombolas.

Last edited by a moderator:

jarograv

Cash for useless cosmetics instead of OP tombola gear. 10/10 change in direction inno, hope we see more of this and less tombolas.

Agreed. I will forget about the cute bunnies and sheepies that I can't afford within a few days. But I am constantly reminded by the butt whoopin's I get from nugget duellers with op gear :laugh:

DeletedUser26820

Agreed. I will forget about the cute bunnies and sheepies that I can't afford within a few days. But I am constantly reminded by the butt whoopin's I get from nugget duellers with op gear :laugh:

Pfft, Jaro....

We need to get a head start on the next Hollywood video...
Tim Tim with a piggy that can crush beer cans on a piglet's head while the chicken is still laying golden eggs that the rabbits can roost on and turn into Easter eggs. The nest will be lined with wool from the sheep and lamb....
You can even roll in the venemous snake that tries to steal the golden eggs but is thwarted by the 5 cats that work together like the Ninja Turtles....

You have work to do, bro.... I can't keep giving you this advice for free...
Rock on, Tim Tim :)

DeletedUser36192

Hahaha I love how the forum is like 10-20 people who are all super cynical of inno after all these years yet we all can't stop playing (though that could change - it's getting easier and easier to walk away from this game imo).

DeletedUser33797

Well the new items are the best things since the released of pants in this game.
But i will keep my gold for the next awesome collector items which i can only hope it will be the full My little pony characters .Inno please make Spike the cheaper one so i can buy him first

DeletedUser37788

I only know Rainbow Dash...

So cheap Rainbow Dash please?

But yeah, these new items are a pathetic attempt by Inno at making a quick buck.

What idiot would even buy this crap? Maybe if you could buy it with bonds... But still.

DeletedUser26820

What idiot would even buy this crap?

<--Sheepishly raises hand as a collector.... over 2580 distinctive items in inventory...

So keep your hands off my sheep and lambs. The rest are for Jaro's next video...

:D

DeletedUser36192

<--Sheepishly raises hand as a collector.... over 2580 distinctive items in inventory...

So keep your hands off my sheep and lambs. The rest are for Jaro's next video...

:D

damn, i'm ages behind you with only 2069 distinct items! Don't ever see myself getting up to 2500+

DeletedUser

OMG some people maon about everything they try and do in this game yas are never bloody happy!

DeletedUser37788

Maybe because you haven't had a new game feature in over a year?

DeletedUser36192

OMG some people maon about everything they try and do in this game yas are never bloody happy!

Its really more about the fact that they're NOT doing anything for us. What have they really done for the players - they don't listen to a lot of really good proposed ideas, don't really take notice of these forum posts and they seem to have stopped caring about TW altogether.

We get tombolas every holiday NOT for US, for THEM. So they can make money off those of us who buy the items to one up another. Upgrading items was for them so we'd spend more in tombolas - a basic money sink to eat up items and bring worth to worthless items before - but obviously cause us to buy more.

And to be fair, I made this thread to check if there was anything interesting with this other than a very (Very) random old mcdonald had a farm pop up.

DeletedUser35120

I think it's kinda okay imo for Inno to do these kind of sales.. at least they are not selling out OP gear for real money this time, which would have made it worse. Yeah, maybe the items won't be bought by most people, it isn't that attractive for clever buyers (apart from the fact that they are really cute looking animals). But hey, whoever wants to buy can buy and add a little profit to Inno's business. No harm done to the non-paying players at least. Just to clear things up.. I'm one of the non-paying players.. or was, I guess. I hardly login anymore.

P.S. deiben and crooked.. you got work to do.. :p
8c8ee6bd7c.jpg

DeletedUser36192

I think it's kinda okay imo for Inno to do these kind of sales.. at least they are not selling out OP gear for real money this time, which would have made it worse. Yeah, maybe the items won't be bought by most people, it isn't that attractive for clever buyers (apart from the fact that they are really cute looking animals). But hey, whoever wants to buy can buy and add a little profit to Inno's business. No harm done to the non-paying players at least. Just to clear things up.. I'm one of the non-paying players.. or was, I guess. I hardly login anymore.

P.S. deiben and crooked.. you got work to do.. :p
8c8ee6bd7c.jpg

Let me know if you don't want your stuff anymore - i'll gladly take that off yours hands :p
And yeah I'm years off a really good hoarders inventory. But hard to get such an expansive inventory while the world dies: no sellers for cheap products on market so gotta self farm and no items on market either.