Zomg

DeletedUser

ZOMG is now accepting residents ;)

Please note mails in game should be directed to TehRandomCamel

The leadership is a core of friends who have played together accross multiple worlds, we have multiple towns in a couple of worlds as well as a number of forts.

You may think we are less then serious given the town name, not so. However this is at the end of the day a game, and the aim of any game is fun ( I think :blink: ) if you can play seriously yet still have a laugh and a chat then drop a mail ingame to TehRandomCamel :eek:hmy:

We are located next to the large fort in the top right hand corner of the map.

I am looking specifically for the following:

2 High quality builders looking to work as part of a building team.
4 or 5 money making adventurers (traders / trappers)

However any soldiers / duelers / fort fighters out there don't be disheartened :unsure: I still want you guys :ph34r: Just the above will be given space priority for the time being :razz:

I don't care if you have played since W1 or if this is your first world. All I ask is that you are willing to be part of community, not just have the town name on your profile.

Please do not submit 1 line apps, I won't bother replying.

I look forward to hearing from some of you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The list is growing. Considerably :p

We are no longer looking for builders. We need a couple of money makers, and then any soldiers / duelers / fort fighters that want an active organised town.

DeletedUser

Now concentrating on you fighty types :D (both duels and forts)

We do have a mort so you can get straight into kicking some asses ;)

We are still operating a waiting list, however the next level of residences will be up today.

I look forward to reading your apps.