Zombies And Gangsters

DeletedUser31931

(OOC: It's their not the. I'm a bit of a grammar Nazi, blame my parents. I got corrected for saying me and him went (and all other verbs) as it should be him and I went.)

Sam heard Duke and walked out the room. He grabbed a knife from his spare pack of throwing knives next door and came back in and handed it to Duke. "There you go Duke, use that until we go noisy."

DeletedUser

(OOC: Zemmy, I think you'll find it should be 'we went...';))

"How much longer 'til we roll out?" Al asked impatiently. He couldn't wait to go out there and whack some zeds.

DeletedUser31931

(OOC: Not if it's the first time in the paragraph you are referring to you and this person together. Also my example works best with names, E.g. Oren and I not me and Oren. :D I'm taking control Rael since regal hasn't replied nad I don't want ot sit around and wait for a reply.)

"If everyone's ready then we can move out now we can move out now" Sam replied to Al. "Is Everyone?"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"Thanks mate" Duke smiled as he accepted the knife. "I've never had much practice with these things, but atleast I know how to not cut myself"

DeletedUser31931

Sam stared at Al who still hadn't replied to his question "Al? Are you ready?" Sam asked again.

DeletedUser31931

"Right then, let's go." Sam said sweeping out the building. They jumped in a car and set off from the headquarters to the fence. They stopped about two streets back and Sam got out with the others. Sam motioned for them to follow him and they entered a building and saw a hole in the side, Sam smiled, the civvies had made these holes at night for them to sneak through. About four streets down he heard the sounds of another diversion taking place. A supposed raiding party into Death Dealer's territory. The party would pull off in three minutes they had to move. Sam slipped along with the other two and exited the building at the end of the street. He moved to the hole that the civvies had made and pulled up the wire from where they had tied it back down. He slipped across the main street that made up no-man's land. This was the hardest part. Pulling out his knives he began slicing through the metal as the others watched from the other side. He had to do this whilst the diversion lasted or the whole mission would go up in flames.

DeletedUser

Al followed Sam as they slipped through the hole and Sam began cutting a hole in the fence with his knife.
Al looked around at the New York streets that had once thrived with life, now, only the dead walked step in step with the few survivors, who were too busy trying to kill each toher to take any notice of the living dead.

DeletedUser31931

"Done." Sam grunted to the others as he finished his hole. it was big enough for a man to crawl through without any stuff so he handed his big gun to Al and crawled through. He held out his hands for Al's stuff and waited for it to come before Al came through. Then it would be Duke's turn.

DeletedUser

Al passed Sam's gun back to him, before passing his own Uzi through to Sam.
Carefully, Al crawled through the hole, the wire catching on the fabric of his shirt.
Soon, Al was through, and took his Uzi back. moving past Sam, he looked around, looking for any signs of movement.

DeletedUser31931

Sam took his gun and helped Al through, untangling his shirt. He gave Al a throwing knife. "Any sign on movement, use it." Sam whispered before holding his hands under the fence for Duke's stuff, before he could come through.

DeletedUser

Duke passed his rifle to Sam carefully. "Be careful with it" whispered Duke.
Quickly Duke crawled through the hole and silently rose to a crouched position on the other side. Sliding his knife out of his pocket, he watched the area, hoping that nothing would ruin this operation.
Crouching behind Al, Duke listened to the distraction occurring not too far away, waiting for the moment it finished.

DeletedUser31931

Sam got Duke through and handed him his stuff. He motioned for them to get behind a building. "They keep the street lamps powered on at night" Sam whispered to the others "But only between the street and the fence." he motioned to where the lights lay flickering. "The normal patrol should be off fighting the diversion, let's hope Robert isn't." Sam ran across the street into the darkness of another alleyway. He checked for guards before signalling across. About four streets way there was a sudden cheer from this side. The distraction was over and they had to get across before the patrol came back. Sam motioned for both of them to come at once. It was risky but there wasn't enough time left to wait for both.

DeletedUser

Duke watched Sam as he sat in an alleyway. He frowned when Sam motioned for both of them to come, but didn't question it. Duke ran across the street to stand beside Sam.
He gazed at the darkness in the alleyway, hoping Death Dealers had cleared the area of zombies, because he didn't want to be checking his back every few seconds.

DeletedUser31931

Sam saw Duke glancing around nervously and knowing of his phobia of zombies he told Duke "Don't worry, the first things they did was to clear their area." He checked to see if Al had come with Duke.

DeletedUser

"Not worrying. Just checking" muttered Duke, embarrassed by his phobia. He made himself out as a tough guy to cover up for this phobia.

DeletedUser31931

*NOTE: Here is Jame's character form as I realise I haven't done it. Also the actions of each squad will affect the other in certain ways.*

Name: James Danen
Appearance: Tall, black, very little hair, sort of small afro if you know what I mean.
Weapons: Throwing Knives X10, Desert Eagle, FN FAL
Squad: 1
Bio: He was a member of the local shooting club, when the outbreak happened he joined up with Frank to help free the city from the gangs. He doesn't like posing as a gang but realises the necessity of it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam
Where the hell was Al?! He needed to get over here and fast before the patrol came into view otherwise they were screwed. "Duke. Get over there and keep an eye out for the patrol. I'll message back to say we're in and ready to move." Sam signalled to Al to get over here and fast.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frank

Frank, Rael and James set off about half a minute after Sam. They headed to their intersection point about ten streets down from where Sam was crossing. The plan was to cross close to the border but no too close. They were standing by when Sam signalled. Frank drew a knife and slipped through the hole. The sentries were still off heading back from the diversion. They had about a half a minute gap. Frank made the hole and handed the knife to James who ran across and began cutting the fence on the other side of no-man's land. "Come on." Frank said.

DeletedUser

Al pocketed the throwing knife that Sam gave him, he looked around, eyes scanning for movement, Duke and Al crossed the alleyway in front of him.
Al was about to cross, sen a low moan came from behind him, he turned around to see that a zombie had caught up with them and was trying to get through the hole in the fence.
Al pulled out his breadknife and thrust it through the zeds eye socket. the zombie stopped struggling, finally dead.
Al put the breadknife away, before dashing across the alleyway to Sam.
"Sorry 'bout that, a little zed trouble." Al whispered, explaining his absence.

DeletedUser31931

(OOC: Nice explanation Tiger. Guys, feel free to describe your feelings on the way through the area so as to add some depth to your post. That should make LR happy.)

Sam

"You ran that very close there." Sam replied to Al after Al has finally crossed.. He ran over to Duke and tapped him. "Time to make our way to the compound." They slipped through the alleyways unseen in the blackness until they reached the compound. It towered high above them light from all sides as it stood with it's barbed wire topped walls and huge gates. From their corner the tower seemed unassailible. Sam pulled back several streets from the compound and checked for movement, then he checked his watch. Five minutes until Frank's team would hit the alleyways and ten after that until they reached the other side of the compound. The plan was that Frank and his crew would slip through the fence and head over the highway divide to the gate into the Killerz area. From there on it was plain sailing for Frank, they hoped. "Guys we need to cross this street and head to the west of the compound, the side gate is around there. Hopefully Robert is in position and has dealt with the guards. Otherwise we're in deep trouble."

DeletedUser

"Yes sir" whispered Duke when Sam told him to move out. Nerves are usual on jobs, but for some reason this certain job isn't just making him nervous, but it is also making him scared. Generally Duke would deny being scared or beat the hell out of whoever said it regardless of who it was, but now, he would prefer to be called a coward than to stay here.

"Can't quit" muttered Duke as he followed Sam through the streets. As he lost himself in his thoughts, he forgot he had a knife in his hand. After a few seconds of staring at his palm, he realised he had cut himself. "Idiot" cursed Duke under his breath, wondering why his idiocy is only appearing at a crucial moment. After berating himself until he ran out of curse words, Duke resumed watching the streets as they moved silently through the area. Duke jumped at everything from a cat screeching to a tin can rolling down an alleyway, which caused him to abuse himself again.